Order Mission 83

#1AtheistPreacherPosted 3/22/2012 2:28:30 AM

Anyone got any advice?  I must have played this 20 times already.  Just can't beat the stupid thing.

I have managed to kill one a couple times by leading them to the buildings behind where you start and doing the charge attack thing.  But then the other one just moves far away and snipes/missiles me to death.

Any configurations/weapons/general advice would be greatly appreciated.

#2snotesPosted 3/22/2012 2:36:21 AM
Just finished it earlier today. I was using a Light KE Core, MW Legs, and the SONNE530 generator? The one with 200,000 EN. Equip two NAPA Pulse Guns and the AMATERASU EN Amplifier and go to town. I got both subquests and an S Rank this way, just not all in the same go. Hope this helps. Good luck! :D
---
I dont like being outdoors, Smithers. For one thing, theres too many fat children.
#3snotesPosted 3/22/2012 2:46:36 AM
And another thing! Lol, sorry. This is the part where I ask for your advice: Order Mission 54. How on earth do you suggest earning subquest 2? (Defeating all enemies in under two minutes.)
---
I dont like being outdoors, Smithers. For one thing, theres too many fat children.
#4AtheistPreacher(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2012 3:03:14 AM

Actually, I just managed to beat it.  Killed the first AC with charging attacks like I did before, then just went in spamming medium rockets on the other guy.

As to your own question, I'm afraid I can't help you.  I only just finished beating all the order missions at all, I haven't even begun considering getting all the subquests done.

Actually, I still have to do the story missions, too.  I've only done the first three!

Do you actually get parts for beating the order mission sidequests, or is it just for achievements or for the hell of it?  Because I can't say I really care about doing subquests that don't result in parts...

#5snotesPosted 3/22/2012 3:17:26 AM
Congrats dude!

No parts for Order Missions or subquests, just trophies. You can find parts scattered throughout the Story Missions, but even those are unlocked at certain Team Levels. Every part is available in the shop by the time you reach Team Level 50.

If you have Google Chrome or something to translate Japanese, this can be a pretty helpful site: http://gamers-high.com/ac5/
---
#6DoomerangPosted 3/22/2012 8:35:36 AM

Every part is available in the shop by the time you reach Team Level 50.

That's not true, as I have plenty of parts that are available because of the gamestop preorder bonus, but are not yet available in the shop. Since all the preorder parts are supposed to be buyable, and I still don't have access to quite a few of them despite my team being level 91 as of yesterday, either the team level requirements are considerably higher to unlock all parts or you have to complete more of the story missions.
---
Kenshin's the Beauty, Kaoru's the Beast? - Mister_Feeny
Would that make Shishioh the candle guy? - Gettles
#7KillaManiacPosted 3/22/2012 9:58:26 AM
regardless there isnt very many parts so far in the game.
#8derkaderka09Posted 3/22/2012 10:15:42 AM
Used a Tank style mech with an auto cannon and a CE weapon that requires being readied. The first guy was easy enough to kill as he got close to me and got totally destroyed with my superior fire power. The 2nd guy was a bit more annoying because I had to try to run him down, quite the challenge with a slow moving Tank.
#9snotesPosted 3/22/2012 9:31:21 PM
Doomerang posted...
That's not true, as I have plenty of parts that are available because of the gamestop preorder bonus, but are not yet available in the shop. Since all the preorder parts are supposed to be buyable, and I still don't have access to quite a few of them despite my team being level 91 as of yesterday, either the team level requirements are considerably higher to unlock all parts or you have to complete more of the story missions.

It is true, for those that did not use a preorder code. I have no knowledge of this being a widespread problem, but it sounds like you got the short end of a glitchstick. I hope they unlock for you sometime in the future. :) I know the Heavy Assault Pack weapons are listed as "Add On" parts, (as opposed to "Junk", "Repaired", and "Performance". So are you saying you can't buy "Performance" versions of them? That would be a pain.
---
#10Gael_WanderlingPosted 3/22/2012 9:51:04 PM
snotes posted...
Doomerang posted...

It is true, for those that did not use a preorder code. I have no knowledge of this being a widespread problem, but it sounds like you got the short end of a glitchstick. I hope they unlock for you sometime in the future. :) I know the Heavy Assault Pack weapons are listed as "Add On" parts, (as opposed to "Junk", "Repaired", and "Performance". So are you saying you can't buy "Performance" versions of them? That would be a pain.

I didn't use any pre-order code and my team is level 69 and i hardly have any parts in the shop honestly and no performance versions either.