So I finally finished my emblem...

#1neogenoPosted 4/21/2012 9:10:02 PM
I had a pretty crappy emblem at first. Didn't take much effort at all. So I started another project on a better emblem. I wanted to design a helmet with a black visor so that when others see me it would actually look like a pilot. took about a week to get down. Its comprised mostly of simple shapes without much resizing. There are no outlines an only like one pathetic attempt at a lens flare effect...but hell, Its acceptable and Im proud of it.

...Meanwhile....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yPgVjJsXSA
---
Early to rise and early to bed makes a man healthy but socially dead.
#2ZeroUnderOnePosted 4/21/2012 9:19:06 PM
Very cool. Wish you could have animations on the emblems like that.
---
Wii Code: 1721 8117 3462 1941 Name: Wiirair MHTri: PE22TP
XBL tag: ZeroUnderFive PSN: ZeroUnderOne
#3YggdraUnionPosted 4/21/2012 9:20:38 PM
congrats on your new emblem!

As for the sun flare effect, I assume its where you see the circles of light correct?

I suggest putting down the opacity of the shape (most likely circle) and use a very light white-yellow in different shades.
#4neogeno(Topic Creator)Posted 4/21/2012 11:11:12 PM
YggdraUnion posted...
congrats on your new emblem!

As for the sun flare effect, I assume its where you see the circles of light correct?

I suggest putting down the opacity of the shape (most likely circle) and use a very light white-yellow in different shades.

Thanks ill try that. (and I'll try not to rage every time I see the Mona Lisa in other emblems)
---
Early to rise and early to bed makes a man healthy but socially dead.
#5Bleu_tigerPosted 4/22/2012 4:29:42 AM
neogeno posted...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yPgVjJsXSA

Holy sh*t, man. I spent hours getting my Haruhi emblem out. And here we have crazy detail animation using multiple emblems. Leave it to the Japanese as usual lol.
---
PSN: Kr0zBoNE (GMT+8)
ACV | DkS | ACAH
#6JackalPosted 4/22/2012 7:55:01 AM
Very cool!
---
PSN: Jackal-5, XBox: Jackal 55 (No, I don't have a 360)
EVE Online: Jonak