New player looking for team

#1zen_guru94Posted 4/30/2012 3:39:29 AM
I just got this and I'm looking for an active team to play with.
---
PSN: The_Learning
#2vanquish3000Posted 4/30/2012 4:06:28 AM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/984945-armored-core-v/62585132
#3TresmettPosted 4/30/2012 5:07:42 AM
As the Leader and Recruiter of Chimera Prime it is my pleasure to introduce myself and my team. If you're looking for a place to cut yer teeth and test yer metal, look no further. I'm currently on the account for skilled pilots and rookies eager to prove themselves on the field. We're small but looking to grow and we are already competitive despite our small player base. Adding skilled and willing pilots to step up our game is current direction.

Communication is a must for us, we don't abide well the strong silent types. Good attitude, good sportsmanship, team pride, and activity are all we ask.

When we're not on the field we're discussing how to improve skills and builds, running merc missions for the thrill and the glory, and visiting the officers club. If this sounds like a place you'd like to be then send me a message through my PSN or drop me a pm and we'll discuss your enlistment.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chimera Prime

Current enlistment: 6 (1 pending review)

Currently holding territories

Home Base: Minneapolis CENTRAL time zone

Focus: Team Strength through communication, teamwork, and having a good time.

Goals: To crush our enemies.

Reqs: mics, good attitude and sportsmanship, activity. Additional info: our current members are all college students so our activity until finals are over are limited, however our normal times tend to be evenings and weekends.

Team Motto: Shoot straight, conserve ammo, and never cut a deal with GOOD TIMES.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------