AC5 DLCs?

#1Silver803Posted 2/8/2012 7:16:22 PM
Aside from the pre-order bonuses, do you guys think there will be any dlc's later? With only 10 campaign missions, i hope so. unless they really managed to make online that much better.
---
XBLA: Silver Acid
Add me for Armored Core 5!
#2GodlyPerfectionPosted 2/8/2012 7:32:09 PM
First of all there are 10 story missions, each with their own sub missions in them. In addition there are 80+ order missions. There is enough of a single player to be played.

As for DLC after the initial DLC (AC4/FA emblems, Post-destruction models, and early access part packs) it is already confirmed that there are 3 more DLC releases planned and in the works.
---
ReachingPerfection.com
Home to aspiring game/level designers who want to understand, study, and discuss what makes games good.
#3Rainbow_GnashPosted 2/8/2012 10:47:23 PM
Is there going to be any bundle deal for the DLC such as the "Season Pass" in Gears of War 3?
---
Every vote for Ron Paul is a baseball to the testicles of tyranny. -nuggz503
Friendship is Magic - Founder
#4KiyomasaPosted 2/8/2012 11:40:06 PM
they're bleeding us dry with this dlc ****.
---
"Also bear in mind the possibility that Kiyomasa is being jovial. It happens suddenly; the transition is not readily discernible." -- A_ A_Battery
#50xHakux0Posted 2/9/2012 2:13:04 AM
Kiyomasa posted...
they're bleeding us dry with this dlc ****.

Optional DLC with no impact on gameplay is not exactly "bleeding us dry". Just don't get it.
---
GT:Ruhelix
#6Silver803(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2012 10:27:50 AM
niice 4 dlcs in the works, thats epic. Thanks for the anwser Perfection, that just made my day. Its kinda sad how i dont see much hype for it at all here in canada...
---
#7KenHikariPosted 2/9/2012 12:46:32 PM
I wonder what the other DLC packs will be. New/unique weapons/parts?
---
---
#8Silver803(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2012 2:33:45 PM
Extra maps? new modes? who knows, i hope for all x) anything that gives that extra new-ness to the game later days
---
#9KiyomasaPosted 2/9/2012 9:35:35 PM

Optional DLC with no impact on gameplay is not exactly "bleeding us dry". Just don't get it.

6 years ago, it would've been in the game.
---
"Also bear in mind the possibility that Kiyomasa is being jovial. It happens suddenly; the transition is not readily discernible." -- A_ A_Battery
#10GodlyPerfectionPosted 2/9/2012 10:05:30 PM
Kiyomasa posted...
6 years ago, it would've been in the game.

You're wrong... 6 years ago the game would have either been delayed to put in more content or the content would not make it into the game and would go into a sequel instead or never get implemented. DLC allows developers to have more time to work on new parts and balance while still putting out the game for your enjoyment in a reasonable amount of time.

There are some developers that work the way you are talking about... the CoD series is a great example of this. They are doing it to milk you of your money, but not all developers are like that. From is definitely not one of these developers. Especially since this is the first time in the current gen that they have put out DLC period.
---
ReachingPerfection.com
Home to aspiring game/level designers who want to understand, study, and discuss what makes games good.
More topics from this board...
Scrap Collection GuideCirrusStrafe248/6/2012