East Coast Players

#11Rocktronic_J(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2012 5:33:44 PM
Mander:

I see your point and I will agree, putting a team together is not a simple task. I can't get anyone to jump in. I do have one member that I would like to not just leave in the cold, even though I have not chatted with him I still see him as a member. Is there room for him as well if he chooses?

Am I a kid? Trick question... I am 39 yet I don't have the urge to grow up. If you are asking if I am mature...a team player...etc... then I shall answer that statement with a yes.

What state is the Team under? Also I believe I saw a post that noted you guys are on from 10 pm and on. I am up at five in the morn for work. I am usually on around 7-9 would I be of any assistance to the team with that time frame?

Feel free to shot me a message.

Rocktronic........
---
Victims aren't we All ... GT: Rocktronic / PSN: Rocktronic
#12Mander1861Posted 4/2/2012 5:43:30 PM
Rocktronic_J posted...
Mander:

I see your point and I will agree, putting a team together is not a simple task. I can't get anyone to jump in. I do have one member that I would like to not just leave in the cold, even though I have not chatted with him I still see him as a member. Is there room for him as well if he chooses?

Am I a kid? Trick question... I am 39 yet I don't have the urge to grow up. If you are asking if I am mature...a team player...etc... then I shall answer that statement with a yes.

What state is the Team under? Also I believe I saw a post that noted you guys are on from 10 pm and on. I am up at five in the morn for work. I am usually on around 7-9 would I be of any assistance to the team with that time frame?

Feel free to shot me a message.

Rocktronic........

Ya man we got room for both of you and your hours would be good as well.
The more we have on the better chance of always having 5 dudes on since some of us are on around that time.
As for your age that is what were looking for as I am also older and refuse to grow up lol.
The team leader is in NY and feel free to join and if it doesnt fit you can always quit no questions asked.
Anyways I will shoot you a pm with the team name and password if you want to give it a shot.
---
An intelligent person does not need the promise of Heaven to see merit in a good deed.
Carl Sagans Pale Blue Dot ....Google it and get some perspective.
#13Rocktronic_J(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2012 5:46:24 PM
Sounds Good... I appreciate the invite.
---
Victims aren't we All ... GT: Rocktronic / PSN: Rocktronic
#14Mander1861Posted 4/2/2012 6:09:47 PM
Rocktronic_J posted...
Sounds Good... I appreciate the invite.

No prob man I sent you a pm with the deets in it.
---
An intelligent person does not need the promise of Heaven to see merit in a good deed.
Carl Sagans Pale Blue Dot ....Google it and get some perspective.
More topics from this board...
Scrap Collection GuideCirrusStrafe248/6/2012