To make this as realistic as possible in the full game...

#1Wario_KidPosted 4/11/2010 5:16:11 AM

They need to have different types of fans for different countries, you are not going to see English people with red and white face paint at the games, you are most likely going to see a fat bloke with a 97- 98 England shirt on with a pint of Fosters. African teams will need people dressing up as the natives playing bongo drums, the Scottish team will need a bunch of pissed scotsmen in kilts ect... Anybody else agree? I mean you cannot have the same generic fans for every team!

#2xXxSaVaGe360xXxPosted 4/11/2010 7:01:23 AM
They probably will. I am not sure, the crowds are meant to be a minority of the fans partying really. Because this world cup has a carnival atmosphere, it is most likely have the same fans. I just hope they get the races right. I don't want to see a pile of white guys cheering for Nigeria, hope they include some black crowds.
#3Wario_Kid(Topic Creator)Posted 4/11/2010 9:02:18 AM

Agreed, I don't want face painted generic white people for every game. Spain and Italy are okay, as they are 'Carnival' types of counties but the African teams are more known for supporters with bongos and tribal dressing, I mean how ridicolous will it look if a bunch of white guys are cheering for Nigeria? lol