The U.S isn't getting this are we?

#1Rathalos888Posted 10/17/2010 8:21:48 AM
Lol it's cool, just gives us 2 ****ing console MH games out of the, like, 6 you've made and kill the servers of the good one.

Thanks for frontier thou- oh wait. Nevermind.

Good thing we still get freedom. It's a shame it has no real online features without third party support, even though the PSP is built with a internet browser.

It's cool bros, don't worry.

THUMBS UP.
Us americans will just keep playing the most ****ing mediocre boring ass first person shooters, with maybe a good RPG every two years.

Yes I mad :(. I hate capcom sometimes.
---
Kanye west is like, the most successful troll ever. - RoyalEliteness
GT- B1gB1rd09
#2zakurabladePosted 10/18/2010 1:03:03 PM
it still may as capcom states there consitering it............
---
dont hate play for fun my old online games monster hunter1 Resident Evil Outbreak File 1/2 name on em BillyColeman
#3shinie_aPosted 10/19/2010 10:02:23 AM
Pray to the gods they releas it here.PRAY!!!!!!!!!!111112222222
---
SUBISTIC: Hunter Rank: 274 I am beast, right?
BEBE: Hunter Rank: 179
#4VakuPosted 10/21/2010 7:15:00 AM
Well, again, its kinda understandable if they don't release Frontier here.

Consider that they would need to set up new servers to handle an MMO of this magnitude and the fan base for Monster Hunter isn't really big enough to support the game on its own, so it would need to have new players coming into the game. Which doesn't mesh well if the vets who have been playing since MH and believe that any newb can't possibly ascend to greatness.

Also, don't forget that we're technically in the middle of a depression in the US, and people normally don't like to have to pay-to-play a game they just bought, with economic stress, that will be even worse. So this might be a bad time to release it.

Despite all of that, though, Gamestop has it listed on their rewards site as RP with the ESRB... 2011 release?
---
He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. The only future peace has to offer is war.
#5docrochePosted 10/21/2010 7:40:09 AM
Which doesn't mesh well if the vets who have been playing since MH and believe that any newb can't possibly ascend to greatness.

I really doubt Capcom cares about the small population of elitist MH " vets".

Despite all of that, though, Gamestop has it listed on their rewards site as RP with the ESRB... 2011 release?

Gamestop is famous for randomly deciding on release dates for games that may not even get released.

---
Yes, I am profroche and my GT is...seeeeecret
#6shinie_aPosted 10/21/2010 9:57:44 AM
^hello
---
SUBISTIC: Hunter Rank: 274 I am beast, right?
BEBE: Hunter Rank: 179
#7gamerfan124Posted 10/24/2010 2:36:21 PM
If we get it, since they said they're considering it, I hope it comes out in 2011 then :D
---
MH3: Isamu & XBL GT: SilentB33
"Monster Hunter women are deliciously thick. Just how I like them." - Tickmeoff
#8Rathalos888(Topic Creator)Posted 10/25/2010 2:00:53 PM
I just want this damn game. I don't have a wii and they're too much money for one game, so I'm stuck with the PSP games, thus severely rendering my ability to play online (I have to buy Unite if I want to play XLink).

I just wish the servers for MH were still up :((.
---
GT- B1gB1rd09
#9Jasper_Batt_JRPosted 10/30/2010 9:49:22 PM

Rathalos888 posted...
I just want this damn game. I don't have a wii and they're too much money for one game, so I'm stuck with the PSP games, thus severely rendering my ability to play online (I have to buy Unite if I want to play XLink).

I just wish the servers for MH were still up :((.
---
GT- B1gB1rd09

Wow either your really poor to get a Wii or just unemployed.

The wii isn't even expensive imo.

#10Alec StriderPosted 11/1/2010 1:19:45 PM
I'm another gamer who would like to see Monster Hunter come to the major consoles here in North America. I don't buy into the old standby that MH doesn't have a strong enough fan base here in the States, either. Evidently, the fan base has been strong enough to justify its continued releases on the handhelds and on the Wii. Capcom could easily increase consumer knowledge of the property in other ways as well. For example, they could have Udon release a comic book series featuring characters in that world (as they have done for the Street Fighter, Darkstalker, Rival Schools, and Red Earth franchises). Or they could place a character from the MH world in one of their versus titles as a combatant.

The truth of the matter is that Capcom makes some very inexplicable decisions at times when it comes to their properties. Their habit of releasing multiple versions of Street Fighter games rather than just one all-inclusive version is just one indication of this. (Then, when sales inevitably decline drastically for later iterations for Super Ultra Street Fighter X+1 , they're confused. Guh.) As fans of the franchise, we just have to keep sending Capcom mail indicating that we want to see it on the PS3 or Xbox 360 sooner rather than later.

Jasper_Batt_JR wrote:

Wow either your really poor to get a Wii or just unemployed.

The wii isn't even expensive imo.

Reading comprehension is your friend...he said that it was too expensive for just one game. Evidently, he has already examined the Wii's library and didn't see anything there that he liked other than MH. To assume that he's either poor or unemployed because he'd rather not waste his money is asinine.

---
Chance assembled: a swordsman, an android, a post-human, and a soldier. Fate forged: four souls who fought with one mind.