*facepalm* Perfect example of the abuse we take from DLC

#1The___TruthPosted 2/18/2010 4:16:38 PM
This should have been included on the disc, seriously. $4 for 1 hour of gameplay?

That's the video game industry we've created, they're going to stiff us on stuff that should already be in game so they can make profit.

I'll tell you why they do it to, and most of us go there at LEAST once a month, game resellers.

Places like GameStop for example, if they included this with the game and you waited a few months, you get this once $60 game for around $30. But, if they have DLC, they always have that at the same price, so your $30 game is now, $35, $40, whatever the DLC may cost. It's constant income for them, insuring that they always see a profit when a game is resold. They can make a lot of money off the same disc! I play it, trade it, someone buys it, pays for dlc, beats it, trades it, and so on.

DAMN YOU "THE MAN"
---
Vintage Faction: atownsduke, Katie_Rom, ThePWBPoster ,Urarenge2005, gamegodofall, Tommyspud1, The__Truth
My Videos - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fhjRGImow4
#2nietorpPosted 2/20/2010 2:27:23 AM
They do it because they're getting away with it, too bad most people are content with these companies robbing them blind.
#3ZerosPosted 2/24/2010 11:11:09 PM
robbing us blind would imply they were taking all of our money and there was nothing we could do about it.

Not choosing to pay 4 dollars for something. If someone really likes AC2, 4 dollars isn't really that much to spring for it. DLC prices are only an issue if you buy every DLC out there.
---
BIG O! IT'S SHOWTIME!!!