Protocol is missing in action.

#1BBlackfordPosted 4/24/2011 7:46:21 PM
This game had me interested when it was previewed in that January issue of Nintendo Power. A strictly mulitplayer-affair FPS? Oh hells yes. I haven't seen a worthwhile WiiWare game in ages.

*tumble weed rolls by*

Well then. Except for that lone article, there has been absolutely no news coverage since then. Sabarasa Entertainment's website only mentions the game, there's no way to tell if it is still in development.

I wonder if anyone out there cares anymore :(
#2WhiteSkullHeartPosted 4/24/2011 10:17:13 PM
I sure care about it. I'd love to play a team fortress like game where I can play splitscreen with a friend and play online at the same time. And, I don't have to deal with a noisy disk drive while I play it.

I hope it supports not only motion controls, but the GameCube controller and Classic Controller. That way, anyone can play it and not complain while I play with motion controls.

Plus, it had a cool looking art style, and I can't complain about that.

Let's hope for the best, eh?
---
Call of Duty: Black Ops Ally Code: 0608-2431-1581; Name: WHITE [M1]
GoldenEye 007 Friend Code: 0217-7855-3615; Name: WHITE [M1]
#3stufa1978Posted 5/1/2011 6:59:45 AM
I WAS really looking forward to this game too.

Did you see my feed to one of their other game demos?

Anyway, I've got a feeling this game's canned. A shame and I hope I'm wrong.
---
Nintendo translates as Leave luck to Heaven.
#4BBlackford(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2011 8:54:04 PM(edited)
What had me interested about Protocol is that it's entirely multiplayer, even to the degree that you can frag people online with a friend in local split-screen. Without a campaign mode to focus on, the developer can cram a lot of content in to multi. What a shame if it is canceled...