Would Zoma and Malroth make a good team?

#11Zanmato555Posted 9/29/2011 10:16:31 PM
Foofyhead posted...
Zanmato555 posted...
Foofyhead posted...
I was going to say, main game takes maybe 30 hours, tops, and if you're getting Zoma and Malroth before that...

Sad.

Main game took me about 15 hours >.> anywhere close to 30 is just sad.

Yeah, sad you blow through a game with so much content, truly sad.

What content? A horribly written story. The spades, Captain crow, the final tournament, catching the Giant monsters... Right. This isn't DQIX. This is DQMJ2. Hardly enough content for 20 hours. The only thing that has me going now is the wi fi. Other then that the main story and the side quests are 20 hours tops.
---
Do you like oldschool RPG's? Check My Quote
AC:CF 1891 4721 9473 Name: Zanny Town: Boozer
#12infinitexxPosted 9/29/2011 10:18:24 PM
Now now, behave children.
---
You can't make an omelette without crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning.
#13FoofyheadPosted 9/29/2011 10:18:25 PM
I like people that complain about games, and still linger.

Like a bad smell.
---
By the looks of your responses and your username I cant honestly take you seriously.
---The most-awesome user there is! You know who you are!
#14LordTapirPosted 9/29/2011 10:42:57 PM
The story is way too short, I agree. There's no reason a DQM can't have just as much story and world development as a main series DQ game.
---
PSN: Megatapirus
"taste your wallet fro certain players" - EX zero 2
#15GroompahPosted 9/29/2011 11:27:31 PM
I'm over 10 hours in. I haven't even started Iceolation... .. :D
#16FoofyheadPosted 9/30/2011 1:11:44 AM
LordTapir posted...
The story is way too short, I agree. There's no reason a DQM can't have just as much story and world development as a main series DQ game.

a trite concern
---
By the looks of your responses and your username I cant honestly take you seriously.
---The most-awesome user there is! You know who you are!
#17infinitexxPosted 9/30/2011 6:06:32 AM
I don't think I'd say preferring a more involved plotline is trite. I enjoy this series. Would I like it more if story were more than nominal? Sure.
---
You can't make an omelette without crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning.
#18AzureMinorPosted 9/30/2011 8:26:35 AM
Zanmato555 posted...
Foofyhead posted...
I was going to say, main game takes maybe 30 hours, tops, and if you're getting Zoma and Malroth before that...

Sad.

Main game took me about 15 hours >.> anywhere close to 30 is just sad.

Most people enjoy the game by doing the synthing and scouting as they play. If you do very much of this, you can easily spend a ton of time in the game before beating the boss. Obviously, the most efficient route is to just use the first group of monsters that you can get that's good enough to win, then start synthing when you have access to everything, but most people enjoy it along the way, and don't just use that speed/power-gaming approach to race through.
---
Ob la di, ob la da.