Lighting the Dark World pillars

#1CyberAngelEXEPosted 9/30/2011 6:15:10 PM
Having had access to the Dark World for a few days I've noticed something, when I go to the Central pillar, It always seems to tell me that the key is Slime, Undead, Nature, or Material. I have yet to see Beast, Dragon, or Demon, never mind Boss. I'm curious as to if anyone else has noticed similar patterns to their Key towers, and if they can find any reason for it.
---
"Sarius used Tetra Elemental! Critical Hit! It's super effective! Jrcom died! 1 Gold! -500 EXP!-Sarius: ...-Sarius: Damn..."-KinseinoShisha
#2infinitexxPosted 9/30/2011 6:16:34 PM
I've never encountered boss, though I believe I've seen the rest.
---
You can't make an omelette without crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning.
#31dragon155Posted 9/30/2011 6:25:01 PM
Go to the center pillar. It will tell you a family. Go find the pillar that corresponds to that family in one of the areas in dark world. Once you find the right pillar, you get to go to the Land of the Light aka Metal King Slime Heaven for 20min.
---
"Zelda is only one game with about 50 different dresses." -Yahtzee
#4Jahozafat124Posted 9/30/2011 6:31:42 PM
ive seen em all, except the incarnus one, and i am presuming thats the one that you guys call boss, for whatever reason, i get the feeling that there is something a bit special about that one, however what its purpose is i dont know cause the strat guide doesn't even recognize its exsistance (it does actually go into how to access the world of light and all the pillars except for that particular one). Thing even has a map of the Dark world and how all the rooms were connected before and after the boss, although there was a slight error with where one of the special new rooms were in the Cleansed Dark World.
---
To those that claim to have no religion, sorry you grew up without a dictionary.
Religion is having a belief, you believe in nothing.
#51dragon155Posted 9/30/2011 6:36:15 PM
Jahozafat124 posted...
ive seen em all, except the incarnus one, and i am presuming thats the one that you guys call boss, for whatever reason, i get the feeling that there is something a bit special about that one, however what its purpose is i dont know cause the strat guide doesn't even recognize its exsistance (it does actually go into how to access the world of light and all the pillars except for that particular one). Thing even has a map of the Dark world and how all the rooms were connected before and after the boss, although there was a slight error with where one of the special new rooms were in the Cleansed Dark World.

There is no boss one.

The reason people call it "boss" or "special" is because most of the monsters in it are bosses from previous DQ games.

In DQM1, it was called "boss."
---
"Zelda is only one game with about 50 different dresses." -Yahtzee
#6Jahozafat124Posted 9/30/2011 7:02:07 PM
ok, but there is a pillar with the mark of the incarnus, this i can confirm, it is in the same room where you beat Rigor Mortex, and yet for some reason it acts just like any other incorrect pillar when you touch it, but I have never seen it become the key pillar, which is why i suspect there is some special circumstance to this particular one, however i shall state that whatever it is i don't know
---
To those that claim to have no religion, sorry you grew up without a dictionary.
Religion is having a belief, you believe in nothing.
#7HalecticPosted 9/30/2011 9:13:10 PM
It is actually the boss symbol, not Incarnus.

The Incarnus is a specific monster from the first DQMJ, that is in the boss category
---
Digimon World Dawn FC 000111545835
#8infinitexxPosted 9/30/2011 9:30:40 PM
Well, it's displayed as ??? in this game, but I and many others still call it boss.
---
You can't make an omelette without crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning.