Stuck at Bemusoleum

#1Finale_WandererPosted 10/4/2011 7:28:44 AM
I can't find the blue switches...

Also I have a team of a Hacksaurus, Abyss Diver (Great Argon Lizard+Frou Fry), and a Restless Armor. I'm having some difficulty even though they are level 24 or 28. I've used them since Gragravation and I was having difficulty in the Class A tournament however I beat it.

I only have the Plus and Phoenix scepters. Can't seem to find the Minus scepter, which would really help a lot.

I really like my Hacksaurus, that two hit thing it really helps... On another note how do I get Oomphle that'd help so much!

Also I have that Stack-slime that learned Cure-all... what's a good choice?

(I hate how the Dragon Quest Joker franchise there's more than one choice for your monsters to become... I can only hope that Dragon Quest Monster: Terry's Dreamworld 3D doesn't mess with the original format at all. No scouting for metal slimes, randomly generated maps, great music, interesting story. DQM1/DWM1 made it so much easier and if that happens I hope we get that it in the US, I need more 3DS games, I've beaten LoZ:OoT3D already. And it'd be great to play that again with updated graphics, it's my favorite game for the sentimental reason that it's the first game I ever beat.)
---
Waiting for more info on: LoZ: Skyward Sword, 3DS games, Dragon Quest X, and Wii U
#2Dark RPG Wizard 06Posted 10/4/2011 7:37:36 AM
Finale_Wanderer posted...
Also I have a team of a Hacksaurus, Abyss Diver (Great Argon Lizard+Frou Fry), and a Restless Armor. I'm having some difficulty even though they are level 24 or 28. I've used them since Gragravation and I was having difficulty in the Class A tournament however I beat it.

Do you have a dedicated healer?

I only have the Plus and Phoenix scepters. Can't seem to find the Minus scepter, which would really help a lot.

Monster Proficiency Test 9, if I recall correctly.

I really like my Hacksaurus, that two hit thing it really helps... On another note how do I get Oomphle that'd help so much!

Wild Slimes have Champion, Bona Constrictors have Fortifier. (Iceolation and Unshore, respectively.)

Also I have that Stack-slime that learned Cure-all... what's a good choice?

That's a pretty good healer. Also capable of holding its own damage-wise.

(I hate how the Dragon Quest Joker franchise there's more than one choice for your monsters to become... I can only hope that Dragon Quest Monster: Terry's Dreamworld 3D doesn't mess with the original format at all. No scouting for metal slimes, randomly generated maps, great music, interesting story. DQM1/DWM1 made it so much easier and if that happens I hope we get that it in the US, I need more 3DS games, I've beaten LoZ:OoT3D already. And it'd be great to play that again with updated graphics, it's my favorite game for the sentimental reason that it's the first game I ever beat.)

Right on!
---
*Casts Doom on everything* You all must now feel the pain that I have felt...DIE!
#3JPG816Posted 10/4/2011 7:55:06 AM
"I can't find the blue switches..."

Can't do the blue switches until you get the medal of merit and unlock the S-rank (don't have to beat S-rank though to get the blue switches). They can only be opened on bad weather days.

"I really like my Hacksaurus, that two hit thing it really helps... On another note how do I get Oomphle that'd help so much!"

I swear by Champion skillset. Look for a Wild Slime in Iceolation

"Also I have that Stack-slime that learned Cure-all... what's a good choice?"

...for...?

"I hate how the Dragon Quest Joker franchise there's more than one choice for your monsters to become..."

As much as that is an opinion, I disagree. A lot. The several monster system opens up branches, which is a form of flexibility and variety, which is what makes the game so beautiful. You pretty much want a little more choice linearity in a game where the object is to go hogwild.

"I can only hope that Dragon Quest Monster: Terry's Dreamworld 3D doesn't mess with the original format at all. No scouting for metal slimes, randomly generated maps, great music, interesting story. DQM1/DWM1 made it so much easier..."

That's nostalgia talking. And you did 'scout' for metal slimes to an extent (unless they introduced metal slimes in DQM2...don't remember).

Randomly generated maps are cool though. But how would you do that in a 3D map?
#4Finale_Wanderer(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2011 9:56:20 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#5Dark RPG Wizard 06Posted 10/4/2011 10:55:30 AM
They do have a meat-like item. Called Beastie Bites, they raise the scout percentage by 10 each. However, they're very rare. (As in, you get 11 total not counting 1/64 drops from Bjorn and 1/128 drops from a few other monsters.

Also...it's hard to parse that response. I'd recommend deleting all of the text that you aren't directly responding to, and un-italicizing anything that you're saying.
---
*Casts Doom on everything* You all must now feel the pain that I have felt...DIE!
#6Finale_Wanderer(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2011 1:12:44 PM
Hey sorry about that... message being to italicized...

What should I synthesize with my Hacksaurus, Stackslime, Abyss Diver (I think Frou-Frou is possible... but after that what then?), and Restless Armor?
---
Waiting for more info on: LoZ: Skyward Sword, 3DS games, Dragon Quest X, and Wii U
#7OmniImmortalPosted 10/4/2011 1:36:31 PM
Dark Cloud is one such series that had randomly generated 3d dungeons... There's other games too, it really isn't anything new/too complicated I think.
#8Finale_Wanderer(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2011 1:48:06 PM
Could someone please help me with my synthesis question?
---