Oakland County Michigan Meetup?

#1JtheLinuxGuyPosted 4/17/2012 3:39:46 PM
Any players in Oakland County Michigan? I would love to set up a meetup, where we can tag each-others rare monsters and stuff. Seeing as how I ended up with The Nintendo Grandpa Slime promo cart, I could give out that monster to anyone that missed the original event. It would be a good way to tag each-others Captain Crow's and what not.

Anyone interested? I'll set this up if I get enough people that want to do it. I think 5 minimum, 10 preferred.
#2chase710Posted 4/17/2012 9:34:33 PM(edited)
im in Macomb County, (practically next door) and i'm all for it, buuuuttt, we would need a central WI-FI location....heh, i wouldnt mind a 2nd grandpa slime :) or some more capn crows :)

edit: it really depends on where this would take place, since im taking care of my invalid father

---
McBounce me around!!
#3JtheLinuxGuy(Topic Creator)Posted 4/19/2012 4:07:59 PM
I was thinking maybe a local mall or something. What do you mean about the Wifi?
#4JtheLinuxGuy(Topic Creator)Posted 5/2/2012 6:46:27 PM
*bump*
#5tw1g_007Posted 5/3/2012 1:58:14 AM
Invalid father? What the hell does that mean?
---
Gunlance FAQ can be found @ the minegarde video section [ http://forums.minegarde.com/forum/67-video-guides/ ] (FAQ in Rough Draft Stages)
#6chase710Posted 5/4/2012 10:21:18 PM(edited)
tw1g_007 posted...
Invalid father? What the hell does that mean?

*sigh* means, my father is essentially invalid...as in, he really cannot care for himself...

edit: in other words, without my assistance, he will DIE...
---
McBounce me around!!