Completionist Achievement !!!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: kevkg

kevkg
6 years ago#1
I've completed the armoury and got all the missions(i think)...and all the achievements...but cant get the completionist one...can anyone help ?

GT: KEVKG

User Info: nicktar8

nicktar8
6 years ago#2
there is a midget in the sunken sea and a house in road's edge that give you missions-have you done those?
Hoof hearted
Ice melted

User Info: Wanz44

Wanz44
6 years ago#3
Have you completed 43 missions?
Member since 1999
Former user name-Wanz4

User Info: elconoM

elconoM
6 years ago#4
I'm in a similar problem now. I think it is the "go treasure hunting at Road's End in a Lancer" thing for me.
XBL = megatr0n e5kim0
I play Kingdom of Loathing & Pokemon. Dead baby jokes make me LOL.

User Info: random_man12

random_man12
6 years ago#5
i have the same problem, but where do you go to start "go treasure hunting in a lancer"?
Fear the mailman or you will get no mail!
but sony fanboys dont get any mail anyway

User Info: NightDarkTerror

NightDarkTerror
6 years ago#6
Its a quest called "lost lewts". You have to find the quest in the Road Ends, its in a side cave to the left of the map before you fight that one Admiral or w/e he was. You run down a path into a shack in this cave. There is a red treasure chest in the shack, and when it opens up, only a recorder looking device is there, its actually the machine that starts the quest. You have to have a Lancer vehicle, and it acts as a sonar, showing when your near a buried treasure.
Come, rake! Let us begin our dark work.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived