Just how good does it feel....

#11InfernoSDPosted 1/29/2010 12:03:16 PM
Sure they will. They take the opinions expressed on internet message boards very seriously.
---
|| ||\ || ||"" ||;;' ||"") ||\ || /''''\
|| || \|| ||"" ||,,, ||""\ || \|| \,,,/
#12Stuntman5ETHPosted 1/29/2010 12:05:58 PM
Leif it is apparent you do not like the game, so telling people who do like it not to buy the DLC is sort of childish. Also you do not have to make me feel better I have already played the DLC's since I own all systems, I just know though that sore fanboys will make the comment that the DLC sucks. Also I doubt Rockstar reads this and decides to overprice the game. As far as DLC goes few games give this much for twenty dollars. You usually only get a map pack with most DLC. GTA gives you a new story,character, and new music on the radio. If you are a fan of GTA this is definitely worth it since both episodes last as long as most sixty dollar games.
#13AshyLarryPosted 1/29/2010 12:06:00 PM
Yeah thats a bit ironic considering you're trying to tell someone R* is going to see their post and charge them more.
---
Marcy Projects, Marcy son... WHAT!?
#14brigette464Posted 1/29/2010 12:30:37 PM
feels really good. i can't wait.
---
i'm in a mellow mood today. so i'm just taking names.
#15gtaking5Posted 1/29/2010 5:33:04 PM

Conflicted.
On one hand it's good to see the schadenfreude that dominated the 360gta boards die down and to see the "It's NEVER coming to PC/ps3" fanboys stfu.

However, having played both episodes already, I have to say that all the ps3/pc owners can look forward to is getting ripped off. These dlc "episodes" are way overpriced.
Anyone who buys this on the ps3/pc should only have to pay $10, not just for the wait-in-silence but because that's all they're worth.

Wrong. There atleast worth 20 bucks. TLaD can be 5$ for all I care. It's the worst IMO. But with BoGT you can do club management, go parachuting(like in GTA SA it got real boring real fast), blow people up with an AA12 fitted with FRAG-12 ammo and the story is just awesome.

I still play BoGT from time to time but I'm still getting it on PS3 so I can play it whenever I want instead of on my brothers 360.
---
PSN:Ryder556
XBL:Ryder757
#16gtaking5Posted 1/29/2010 5:36:45 PM

Leif it is apparent you do not like the game, so telling people who do like it not to buy the DLC is sort of childish. Also you do not have to make me feel better I have already played the DLC's since I own all systems, I just know though that sore fanboys will make the comment that the DLC sucks. Also I doubt Rockstar reads this and decides to overprice the game. As far as DLC goes few games give this much for twenty dollars. You usually only get a map pack with most DLC. GTA gives you a new story,character, and new music on the radio. If you are a fan of GTA this is definitely worth it since both episodes last as long as most sixty dollar games.

No. He just hate's R* and the PS3 in general. He makes it clear on the Agent board. He badmouths Agent and the PS3 by saying that it has potential but still sucks, mainly because only one game has custom soundtracks(more like 10 lief) and CGVC isn't in(again Lief, CGVC will be coming soon, along with custom soundtrack's in any game. The cutsom soundtrack part may not be free tho)
---
PSN:Ryder556
XBL:Ryder757
#17coolkid93Posted 1/29/2010 8:38:22 PM

LeifLongbottom posted...

Conflicted.

These dlc "episodes" are way overpriced.

This^. I've played both and they are good but they could've been a little bit lower.

#18timmyg316Posted 1/29/2010 8:56:51 PM
Im conficted too. Mainy becuase I want to pay the game but I also want to stick it to Rockstar for accepting Microsofts blood money. I'm gonna buy the disk used. Rockstar shoudnt get any of my money that way, i still get to play the game, and it will most likley be marked down.
---
PSN: TimmymuthpuckinG
RIP Eazy E - 11523
#19rufuzmitchellPosted 1/30/2010 6:09:20 PM
I don't feel ripped off at all when i buy this. I'm getting the disc and just look at it as a sort of remake for GTA IV with two new protagonists and their own storylines wich will last about 30 hours. that's like the original's length if you just do main missions.

now i got three storylines in the same city. That's perfectly fine by me!

waiting a whole year to get this content is another matter entirely though....but still, better late than never!
#20DocBlazePosted 1/30/2010 9:37:28 PM
It feels great. I'm already feeling like a little kid excited for something. I know I'm too old to be acting that way, but it kind of relieves me that I don't need to buy a 360 to get these. While I am open to getting a 360, I don't feel like I want to shell out a couple of hundred dollars for the system just to play the two games. Anyway, I already have GTA IV, but I do plan to get the hard copy of the game because I am a little old fashioned to the idea of getting a hard copy. Plus, I am not sure how it goes for the copy I already have and play the games with the GTA IV disc. Anyway, I am counting down from now until the end of March to get this.
---
D.T.A.: Don't Trust Anybody