How do you actually perform a standing dunk?

#1TendonitisPosted 10/7/2010 4:44:00 PM
I assumed it would just be RT and the RS while standing under the net, but that only seems to do layups. Does your skill have to be a certain level to do a standing dunk? Or is it done a different way?

---
PSN & Gamertag: Tendonitis
Life begins on the other side of the shark. - Tina Fey
#2ReggieBush09Posted 10/7/2010 5:09:08 PM
this isn't nba live 10

lol
---
My name is bust thats what they call me.
#3_Elite_Bushido_Posted 10/7/2010 5:10:16 PM
^^wow.... just wow....

anyway, yea it depends on the persons vertical
---
CPU: i7 920@4.3GHz | GPU: x2 GALAXY GTX 480 SLI | MOBO: EVGA X58 Classified
RAM: G.Skill Trident 6Gb | PSU: Enermax Revolution 85+ 950W
#4Tendonitis(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2010 5:16:34 PM
Do you know what the skill in vertical has to be? I'm working on a My Player center.

---
PSN & Gamertag: Tendonitis
Life begins on the other side of the shark. - Tina Fey
#5ReggieBush09Posted 10/7/2010 5:18:13 PM
^check out that guys name guys must be an elite fan lol
---
#6Lunitik56Posted 10/7/2010 5:26:23 PM
Yeah not to mention half the time they do a layup while standing idle they completely brick it lol
---
PSN: Lt_Dan87
Hail to the Redskins
#7_Elite_Bushido_Posted 10/7/2010 5:40:51 PM
look at how long ive had the name smart guy

and i know in the past games it was vert but i think they added vert dunk too?(i just went through the stats real quick cuz i got a PG)
but yea it should also be RT+RS or just try X instead
---
CPU: i7 920@4.3GHz | GPU: x2 GALAXY GTX 480 SLI | MOBO: EVGA X58 Classified
RAM: G.Skill Trident 6Gb | PSU: Enermax Revolution 85+ 950W
#8ReggieBush09Posted 10/7/2010 5:59:13 PM
^how am I smart? if you had the name since 2005.

This guy obviously doesn't know how to comunnicate.
---
#9KenengChanPosted 10/7/2010 6:23:30 PM
Loving this ReggieBush dude. replies to a serious question with a non serious answer, unreasonable and kinda dumb comment (because the word 'elite' in the English language clearly is used ONLY for NBA Elite game, of course, therefore if anyone use it in a sentence or a name they must mean the game), and then:

"^how am I smart? if you had the name since 2005.

This guy obviously doesn't know how to comunnicate. "

which is an exercise in denseness and childishness, with wrong spelling to top it off. (btw, the dude means that because he's had the name since 2005, it couldn't possibly refer to the EA Sports game since the name NBA Elite's only been mentioned in the past few months. ('sides, why would anyone want to think it refers to the basketball game is beyond me because he had 'bushido' before it)

Don't normally respond to this kind of nonsense, but I feel bad for the first poster asking a real question (which I don't know the answer of btw, LT+RT and shot button is how it was done in 2k10 though), plus I just woke up, still cranky and feeling like verbally b**** slapping jerks that come upon my sights, and you just won the lottery, Mr. Bush. Be a better person, OK?

---
hmm.
#10lakadePosted 10/7/2010 6:39:42 PM
I'm going to go out on a limb here and "guess" the attribute you need to add more points to do a standing dunk is...tada: Standing Dunk (yes it's that simple)

---
"To go out and ruin somebody's dreams like that, it feels real good," Oregon receiver Jaison Williams. UO 65, OSU 38.