my player - PG - getting speed to 95+ ..eziest way?

#1seekerePosted 5/15/2011 9:18:23 AM

I am trying to make a john wall type PG in my player.. obviously he has 97-99 speed, but which PG type has the cheapest point allocation towards increasing speed?

most start out with around 75-80.. which pg type.. is best to get to 97-99.. or which way to do u recommend to make a john wall type character. how should i increase th speed the best way

#2Jackie_MoonPosted 5/15/2011 10:10:11 AM
turn off auto-save and do the dribble drill.. make sure you get gold and +2 Speed every time, if you dont just quit and do it again

it takes forever
---
I'm an SEC fan.
#3seekere(Topic Creator)Posted 5/15/2011 10:11:52 AM

where is this auto save option?

so i save before.. go in.. do it.. if i dont like the rsult.. exit on the spot and reenter and retry from the prior save point?

#4Jackie_MoonPosted 5/15/2011 10:14:29 AM
its in the options, and yes thats what you do
---
I'm an SEC fan.
#5seekere(Topic Creator)Posted 5/15/2011 11:20:58 AM

The speed drill is one of the harder ones.. how do u recmmend i go about the drill to get a Gold (whereas now i get bronzes)

#6DuceDestinyPosted 5/15/2011 4:11:03 PM
Memorize how to do the moves listed on the bottom left of your screen, remember to do each of the moves as you approach the cone with 3 arrows.

You can also look up each move in the pause menu.
---
If you like big men, it would be Wilt Chamberlain. Or if you're racist you're gonna pick Larry Bird - Horry
#7aivan_chuaPosted 5/24/2011 11:08:44 PM
Try the stealing drill you can get +2 speed
#8rightsaidfreddyPosted 5/25/2011 9:36:49 AM
Turning off auto-save and quitting and doing the drill over is pointless and takes forever. Just do the dribble drill or the steal drill. If you get it, great. If you don't, just move on. You can then sim through the single point experience games (when you look at the calendar before each game, if the game isn't highlighted in gold, you don't get double points), or sim until you get another drill if you want (you get a drill every 5 games I believe). Then just spend those experience points on something else and focus on earning speed in drills. It's much more cost effective.

If you just keep going for all speed and quiting and replaying drills, you will end up with a super fast crappy guy, and you will have wasted tons of time you could have spent improving your player in the meantime.
#9Snakemaster9Posted 5/25/2011 12:41:37 PM

The dribble one is pretty easy.. Just look at the moves it says and practice them.

Also, make sure you chose Athletic when you started, so your speed will like start at 85