How the **** do you steal?

#1qqazPosted 10/22/2010 9:02:35 AM
i try to take the ball from the comp countless times it results in fouls. how the hell do you "take" the ball from the other team?
---
http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll222/lustershinto/brawlcard.jpg
Welcome to Gamefaqs trolls on your right fads on your left and gamespotters behind you.
#2korfbal27Posted 10/22/2010 10:04:53 AM
try to steal the ball isn't that hard but try to intercept the ball when they give a pass its almost is impossible if they have the ball to steal it out of their hands
#3doyema6Posted 10/22/2010 10:41:24 AM
^Use punctuation... Without your thought is incredibly hard to comprehend.

I believe I deciphered it to say: "Do not try to steal the ball directly from a ballhandler. However, you can jump passing lanes and intercept passes to accumulate steals."
#4ThatBoyIsAManPosted 10/22/2010 11:05:26 AM
This year one on one steals seem to need an angle. IRL, how many steals do you see when the ballhandler is faced up and dribbling in place? Like IRL, you're more likely to get steals as they start to drive. You can also get steals by stripping them from behind (that "jersey tugging animation") but this results in plenty of fouls, as it should.

Adjusting your coaching settings to front certain players in the post will get you a few more intercepted passes a game as well but I recommend that you wait until after the first quarter of half to see if this is necessary. If you start the game off like that, the CPU will adjust and find better passing angles resulting in spin-off alley-oops and other uncontested dunks and lay-ups.

Double teaming someone in the post works best if you let your AI teammate defend in the post and you manually bring a guard over to attempt a steal. Using the LB double-team while you're being backed down will again result in an open look for someone more often than not.
---
Do vegetarians eat animal-crackers?
#5korfbal27Posted 10/23/2010 10:47:17 AM
sorry for the bad english but i speak dutch normally so