Okay, I need to get this off my chest. Why are teammates so STUPID in fastbreaks

#1YamaChanPosted 11/24/2010 12:21:35 PM
And I don't mean in outleting the ball to me or filling the lanes or anything like that. I mean when I'm running with a full head of steam, a teammate is camped out around the key and providing me with a nice lane, and for some F***ED up reason, they IDIOTICALLY decide to just step in my way and SCREEN ME.

This happens at least three times a game and it's so completely stupid that I just can't comprehend it.
---

"Key which hides the powers of darkness... Show your true power before me. Under the contract, Sakura commands you. Release!!" - Sakura Kinomoto
#2Paradox313Posted 11/24/2010 12:33:19 PM
I'd much rather prefer that than Dwight Howard spotting up for a 3...
---
GT - MedievalValor
#3OO_Devin_OOPosted 11/24/2010 2:22:35 PM
Yama plays video games? Blasphemy, anyways it seems teammates like to set up plays alot after the patch.
---
"I bought a PS3 from eBay and when it arrived it was three PSone's taped together." - Evil_Shane
#4BlakPeppaPosted 11/24/2010 2:28:22 PM
Never had this sort of problem.
---
**Local Toronto Raptors Fan~Charlotte Bobcats Fan**
Top 3 Fave: 1.[G. Wallace #3] 2.[D. Wade #3] 3.[C. Paul #3] = #333
#5YamaChan(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2010 3:39:44 PM

Yama plays video games? Blasphemy, anyways it seems teammates like to set up plays alot after the patch.

I've been a hardcore gamer since the original Mario Bros.

And this problem existed before the patch. I'm driving for a nasty dunk, my teammate has his man boxed out, giving me my lane, and for no apparent reason he jumps out in front of me and blocks me out from an easy dunk.

It's frustratingly stupid.
---

"Key which hides the powers of darkness... Show your true power before me. Under the contract, Sakura commands you. Release!!" - Sakura Kinomoto
#6YamaChan(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2010 3:45:20 PM
And the post-up drill is such horse ****.
---

#7IronMan136Posted 11/24/2010 5:06:26 PM
Yea, the AI does not use any logic for off-ball movement. Plus, off-ball movement without set plays is nearly non-existent. Its definately a shame that this was not adressed. I've had situations with a 3 on 1 in which I haven't gotten points because my 2 players cutting from the wings won't cut to the hoop, they will just run to the corner. Also, this screws up isolations because if you get past your defender, when the help comes, your teammate in which the help came from simply will not move. Its extremely frustrating.
#8BlakPeppaPosted 11/24/2010 5:29:54 PM
Have you tried turning on lead passing? Lead your teammate towards the basket on the fastbreak.
---
**Local Toronto Raptors Fan~Charlotte Bobcats Fan**
Top 3 Fave: 1.[G. Wallace #3] 2.[D. Wade #3] 3.[C. Paul #3] = #333