How do I use a created player in "Association" mode?

#1Roco32373Posted 1/7/2011 9:11:12 PM
I dot want to do rookie combines etc. I just want to create a player and play in the NBA. Is that even possible?
#2kungfuj0Posted 1/7/2011 11:14:25 PM
1. Create your guy.

2. Put him on the team you want to play as.

3. Save your roster.

4. Start your association and pick the team your CAP is on.

5. Have fun.

You have to create your guy before you start the association, because you can't create people inside of the association. You can edit people, but not create new people.

---
Kungfuj0
#3Roco32373(Topic Creator)Posted 1/7/2011 11:59:29 PM
Sorry to sound like a complete moron, but how do I get into the "create-a-player" mode so I can create him and then save him to a roster?
#4kungfuj0Posted 1/8/2011 12:25:52 AM
When the game comes up on the quick game screen, where it will have a team on each side of the screen, at that point hit the right stick in any direction to get the menu to come up. From there, go to 'Manage Roster', and from there go to 'Create a Player'.

When you get done creating your player, it will ask if you want to assign him to a team. You pick what team you want him on, and it will do the rest.

To save your roster, just go through the menu (I forget which one its under), but there's one that lets you save and load stuff. You can save rosters (or anything else) from there.

---
Kungfuj0