More info is out!

#11xxelementPosted 4/21/2010 11:20:19 PM
"That Magic Circle reminds me of the FOF circles in Tales of the Abyss."

Same here,who knows the battle system could be a mix between Kingdom Hearts and Tales of the Abyss,which would pretty cool...still too early to tell though.
#12EDumePosted 4/22/2010 7:21:38 AM
That would just be .... weird. TotA has a much more structured battle system than KH. I just don't get what you could possibly envision as a mix between those.
This actually looks like a cross between an SRPG, lets say FFT just for ****s and giggles, and an action oriented RPG, like KH or TotA. Basically, it seems like strategy and placement will play a large role in how things turn out, yet there's still going to be a bit of a brawling portion in the fights.

As for the release method, it is also better because Mistwalker has already hinted several times that the game is very close to completion. I think one of those hints came out before we already knew the title. So there's a great chance we play this by the end of the year.
---
Hah, That's Redundant because you said the Same Thing Twice!
#13Orion95Posted 4/22/2010 8:07:01 AM
If I had a ton of money, I'd produce an RPG that was turn-based. I don't care if kids didn't like it. My true nerd brethren would!

Regardless, I'm looking forward to this one. Hopefully Sakaguchi and co. can stick it to Squeenix.
---
XBLGT: LocalTalkRadio
"Sarcasm is the mind's self defense mechanism against stupidity."
#14BamboozledFoxPosted 4/22/2010 12:05:33 PM
This game coming out before the end of the year would be awesome. Also I'll wait to judge the battle system before I see it all together because right now it seems a little...weird.
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessage.php?board=571773&topic=52764675
Sign-ups and planning for the next Fastest 500 Topic