Someone! Diffuse that magic!

#1DharengoPosted 2/25/2012 8:55:40 AM
Seriously guys, diffuse that magic, you're pissing me off. >_> LTP
#2ExternicaPosted 2/25/2012 9:00:00 AM
Yeah, it's always fun playing with some guys online who only smack the enemy, but never bother to diffuse the healing circle.
I'd do it myself, but I always play as Mirania, when there are enough figthers. And mages can't diffuse magic.

(You were talking about the online boss fights?)
#3Dharengo(Topic Creator)Posted 2/25/2012 9:02:09 AM
You know what's even better? Spellcasters who don't cast spells. >_>
#4JaggiManPosted 2/25/2012 9:58:02 AM
Dharengo posted...

I had a guy pick only the mages each time and proceed to melee the kraken =(
---
Goldeneye FC- 1975-2055-7971 (POLIWHIRL*/ReCrisis),Monster hunter tri- Solitary(HR 154)
Any problem can be solved with a good grilled cheese sandwich!
#5ExternicaPosted 2/25/2012 10:33:26 AM
Dharengo posted...

Or melee fighters who are just too stupid to run into the healing circle. Come on! I'm throwing the thing at you, to heal you. Don't run away, stupid!

As for the casting:
When I first played I was guilty of this, too. Because I didn't know how to cast. >.>
(I was at chapter 17 or 18 and didn'T control a spellcaster yet.)
So I tried to press some random buttons and one minute later I figured out how to cast. That was a relief. Really.
However, can Mirania and Calista cast a healing circle? Do you know by any chance?

Lucky me I didn't met a spellcaster who only goes for melee.
But I really consider to give my mages some potent weapons, because the daggers are just plain BAD, when an enemy is pummeling and can't cast a spell.
On the other hand, only daggers raise magical damage output, so that would be a really bad idea. There is equipment with good physical damage and some magic, but it's just not enough.

You know what's also fun?
A jerk who dies on ourpose, so his ghost can spam others with banana peels, so they trip without end, until YOU die or time runs out.
Ugh...
#6Dharengo(Topic Creator)Posted 2/25/2012 10:39:15 AM
Each character only has one Skill in multiplayer AFAIK. No Gathering, no vertical Slice, no Spirit attacks.

You use bombs for healing. That's what they're for.
#7JaggiManPosted 2/25/2012 11:22:04 AM
Dharengo posted...
Each character only has one Skill in multiplayer AFAIK. No Gathering, no vertical Slice, no Spirit attacks.

You use bombs for healing. That's what they're for.

Ive been trying to figure out if horace has a skill or not. Im hoping hes not a joke character =(
---
Goldeneye FC- 1975-2055-7971 (POLIWHIRL*/ReCrisis),Monster hunter tri- Solitary(HR 154)
#8Dharengo(Topic Creator)Posted 2/25/2012 11:52:47 AM
Every multiplayer character has a skill. Horace is probably the "Diffuses circles" type.
#9JaggiManPosted 2/25/2012 12:06:38 PM(edited)
The only way he can do that is if he scales walls but all the other fighters have that. If yoy hold attack button with him, he doesnt do anything
---