The doll, the pot and the comb... *endgame spoilers*

#1BeanBeanKingdomPosted 3/5/2012 2:43:58 PM
Nope, this isn't the title of a Narnia book, I was just wondering what you're actually supposed to do/not do with these items. I really should've known better than to loot them when the prompts to leave them in the chests came up for the only time in the game, but hey! Stuff in treasure chests! Shiny!

What do the three Gurak in Lazulis City say/do if you didn't steal these items while raiding their town? I'll be doing a second playthrough sooner or later, so...
---
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.
#2JetAurionPosted 3/5/2012 2:47:57 PM
They mention that they had left a particular item back at their home during the war.
---
No bra can withstand the might of Haku's heaving chesticles.
-UriChan
#3BeanBeanKingdom(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2012 2:51:01 PM
So nothing comes out of it? They're just there to make you feel bad about yourself if you looted them? Dang. D-:
---
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.
#4Crash505Posted 3/5/2012 2:51:43 PM
Basically if you take the items in the first visit to the Gurak base or if you loot them in the epilogue before talking to the 3 gurak npcs in lazulis city then they'll assume you were just one of the knights that wrecked their home.

If you talk to them in the epilogue first and then retrieve the items each of them will give you a 'Gurg Esoteric Writings' item. I assume these are an upgrade component for certain weapons but i dont know for sure.
#5ArrawntPosted 3/5/2012 2:52:26 PM
Each gurak gives you a Gurak Tome as a reward, which is used to upgrade the Gurak Blade into its final form. Only need one per weapon and you have better options during New Game+.
#6BeanBeanKingdom(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2012 3:08:50 PM
Oh, alright. Thanks!
---