Is there an easily followed list for the optional chapters/missable items?

#1RelixedPosted 3/10/2012 1:47:39 AM
The FAQ here is kinda lacking and so is the wiki in the easily followable department.
---
The battle of science vs. religion ended when churches started putting lightning rods on their steeples. -Pokarot
#2ExternicaPosted 3/10/2012 2:28:01 AM
About chapters:
There are four optional chapters. Maybe four or six.
That are: Chapter 20, 21, 24 and 25 for sure. Also 42 and 43 could be optional, but I'm not sure about it.
So, there's really no list needed and you notice, when you skip a level. Well... most of the time. Never paid attention when a chapter changed.

And technical, there arn't any missables. There are the cave cougars Zael has to fight alone, which will drop a Thread to upgrade one of Calista's dresses, but you can receive that Upgrade by winning online Deathmatches.
#3ThorisokaPosted 3/10/2012 3:37:51 AM
Pretty much what Externica said.

There are only 4 optional chapters, you should watch closely for them at the end of chapter 19, and finish them before chapter 26.

There is also a point of non-return around chapter 31, so be sure you do all sidequests before. Though only a few ones give you unique stuff (like the bleaches, and the cougars one).
#4Relixed(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2012 6:01:17 AM
I'm actually on NG+, and to me things like the dragon skins ect. are missable, even if you can get more of them online.

Thanks tho.
---
If you immediately know the candle light is fire, then the meal was cooked a long time ago.
#5ThorisokaPosted 3/10/2012 6:44:58 AM
Relixed posted...
I'm actually on NG+, and to me things like the dragon skins ect. are missable, even if you can get more of them online.

Thanks tho.

No they are not: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N23ekFTKVe8

I'm still in the epilogue and can't buy some wine for the Chief quest to get gold ore, but that's no big deal as I farmed them in seek mode in the city.