Zangurak help (Spoilers)

#11kbe2k2(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2012 12:50:44 AM
It's the next fight (which you knew any ways), seeing as how I ASKED for help and tagged the topic spoilers I'm only to assume that the people coming here are people who have beaten Zangurak and already know, it's your fault for entering a topic marked Spoilers when the contents of my post could of been anything related to the fight including what happens when you beat him.

Also it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out you'd have to fight him at some point because for like 20 chapters prior he's not around and there were OBVIOUS signs that he was up to no good ie the crazy stare he gives you, the fact that he was the only one who was with the general when he died and the fact that Zael expressed his doubts numerous times about who did it.

But again there's nothing I can do about it now so all the whining in the world won't change things, if you think I'm in the wrong mark my post and let a mod decide.
#12Fissure_XPosted 3/18/2012 1:15:12 AM
kbe2k2 posted...
It's the next fight (which you knew any ways), seeing as how I ASKED for help and tagged the topic spoilers I'm only to assume that the people coming here are people who have beaten Zangurak and already know, it's your fault for entering a topic marked Spoilers when the contents of my post could of been anything related to the fight including what happens when you beat him.

Also it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out you'd have to fight him at some point because for like 20 chapters prior he's not around and there were OBVIOUS signs that he was up to no good ie the crazy stare he gives you, the fact that he was the only one who was with the general when he died and the fact that Zael expressed his doubts numerous times about who did it.

But again there's nothing I can do about it now so all the whining in the world won't change things, if you think I'm in the wrong mark my post and let a mod decide.

Now that i've beaten Zangurak and am less annoyed because of it i will try to talk this out more clearly.

I didn't know it was the next fight until you mentioned in the topic, i assumed it was because you said that you beat zangurak and needed help on Dagrans 3rd form. So it's easy to assume the Dagran fight comes sometime after Zangurak since i didn't fight him yet.

Yes i did assume there was something up with Dagran, the way he disappeared the last few chapters, the way zael talked about Dagran setting up the man girl who was Callista/Yuna's Fiance, i had assumptions that Dagran would be evil or something, but i didn't want to know that until i for sure got to the fight or the cutscene. stating such.

The topic title is "zangurak help", so it's very easy for me to think you would need help on the Zangurak battle, seeing as how you asked for help on the damn battle in the topic title you made.

I understand beating a boss and then in the next post ask for help regarding the next boss, but unlike you, I DO IT ON FORUMS WITH A SPOILER TAG.

And i say something to the effect of "currently on the next boss" and then i put the spoiler tag. I don't give a crap if a mod decides if you are right or wrong, point is you already ruined the boss fight for me.

So Screw you. I don't give a crap anymore. You **** up, then you tried to spin it like it's somehow my fault you can't make a new topic for your spoilerific boss battle. Maybe this will be a learning experience for you, maybe not.

But if i enter a topic for 1 boss battle, i don't expect you to ask for help on the next boss thats a spoiler because the boss is an ally that has turned into a boss. That's called a PLOT TWIST, you need to treat it as such. You have to be careful with how you handle creating topics based around PLOT TWISTS.

I really don't know why i am even trying anymore, it's obvious you already assume it's my fault and you assume that you are 100% in the right. Nothing i can say will make you think otherwise because you already have your mind made up.

This is also another reason why gamefaqs needs its spoiler tags fixed.