You preordered, right?

#1BroadwayGPUPosted 4/2/2012 9:44:56 AM
If your serious about DESU and OPURAISHUN RAINFALL you proudly walked into GameStop and preordered.
---
Operation Rainfall: THERE ARE DOZENS OF US!
***PROUD NINTENDO PATRIOT***
#2aotogePosted 4/2/2012 9:54:53 AM
Nah, if you were serious about Rainfall you would've preordered Xenoblade, which is what basically got Rainfall started in the first place, The Last Story and Pandora's Tower were just side objectives/sidequests/optionals.
#3ignasia7Posted 4/2/2012 11:07:37 AM
aotoge posted...
Nah, if you were serious about Rainfall you would've preordered Xenoblade, which is what basically got Rainfall started in the first place, The Last Story and Pandora's Tower were just side objectives/sidequests/optionals.

Um...no. Not even close. Otherwise they would have dropped the whole thing altogether after Xenoblade, which they haven't. It did not even stop for The Last Story. Operation Rainfall is ongoing.

It is an obligation to purchase all three titles if you participated and were serious, but I think anyone who was directly and indirectly involved realizes this and is well aware of their choices/desires.

Heck of all three games, the most popular within the group has been The Last Story (though only a handful of people actually participated in the survey).
---
Campaign for PT in US: http://oprainfall.blogspot.com/ ==>> Two down, one to go.
PSO2 = Sexy Awesome Beast of a Game!
#4Tkman22Posted 4/2/2012 7:46:05 PM
aotoge posted...

OP rainfall wasn't made for Xenoblade alone. It was more-so for Xenoblade and The Last Story together since they were buzzing around the same time. THEN Pandora's Tower came way after and was added on (In my opinion it was added on because OPrainfall came about originally with all three games from the beginning even though barely anything was known about Pandora's Tower at that time. So, it was the last minute add on to the campaign)

Oh and to the TC and everyone else reading, I recommend you preorder The Last Story and Xenoblade because it's pretty much confirmed (from multiple official sources, go google it yourself) that they are doing limited runs of these games which means you won't be seeing 10 new copies of these games on discount at your local Gamestop 2 months after release when you decide to waltz over and buy it. Get it now if you actually want to get it, before it's too late.
---
"Courage is the Power that turns Dreams into Reality"
#51ofthelast5Posted 4/2/2012 10:26:25 PM
Nope, but I bought it the day it came out.
#6Bishop_SasaraiPosted 4/3/2012 5:19:03 AM
Pre-ordered and paid in full, same with Xenoblade Chronicles...never thought I'd buy a Wii...
---
Fellow gamers...PSN ID is HarmoniaVictor.
#7cyberpikPosted 4/4/2012 12:14:41 PM
BroadwayGPU posted...
If your serious about DESU and OPURAISHUN RAINFALL you proudly walked into GameStop and preordered.

The day I pre-order anything form Gamestop is the day I hand in my controller. Amazon will always get my $$ ahead of Gamestop. Come to think of it, anybody gets my $$ ahead of Gamestop.

Bishop_Sasarai posted...
Pre-ordered and paid in full, same with Xenoblade Chronicles...never thought I'd buy a Wii...

Paid in full? I hope you chose to pay in full? If not, that's a crummy policy that vendor has.
#8Bishop_SasaraiPosted 4/4/2012 12:33:06 PM
Yep, I chose to pay in full...I'm very much looking forward to TLS and XC. I did the same for Tales of Graces F and I'm loving that...I usually don't pay in full unless I have a good feeling I'll like the game.
---
Fellow gamers...PSN ID is HarmoniaVictor.
#9Gaming FreakPosted 4/5/2012 1:05:18 PM(edited)
i preordered and tomorrow is payday; so once i get paid i'm gonna go buy it..

doh! wrong board. I got this and XBC preordered and i'm gonna pick IT up tomorrow since LS doens't seem to be for another couple months..
---
"Beat me up, beat me down to the ground; I'm sure I deserved it." "Tell me doctor, What's the cure for the wicked mans blues?"
#10ezeliynPosted 4/5/2012 6:02:10 PM
aotoge posted...

No. Attach Sakaguchi's name to something and you'll instantly turn heads, and The Last Story generated a huge amount of hype from the off. Xenoblade, on the other hand, bore the name of a series that's not only way less famous than Final Fantasy, but also quite divisive (Xenosaga, in particular, turned away just as many people as it won over). It took lots of good press from importers and those in Japan to really get the Xenoblade hype train going, and even then you heard lots of people who were much more eager to play The Last Story.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not arguing about the respective quality of the two games. Heck I didn't even like The Last Story. But saying that people didn't particularly care about it one way or the other is just nonsense. It was arguably more heavily demanded than Xenoblade was.