Worth it to get 2 copies?

#61wheepitupPosted 8/19/2012 11:47:17 AM(edited)
GLDanzego posted...
wheepitup posted...

How about you stop replying. No one cares about your opinion on the matter.

Well, gee....if you don't care so much about my opinion, why do you keep addressing me on it? I reckon you care more than you claim to. :P

And like I said, believe what you want to believe. Come the end of this year, when you try to sell off those extra copies of the game, you'll see. Just make sure that when you do, you remember what I told ya, mmmk?

Alrighty, then.

--

Just because I reply to you, doesn't mean I give a **** about listening to your opinion, which I think is crap. Get over yourself.

Also, I never said i was gonna sell them at the end of the year. I'm going to sit on them for a few years.
---
Youtube - http://www.youtube.com/user/decayedmatter
#62GLDanzegoPosted 8/19/2012 7:15:41 PM
wheepitup posted...

Just because I reply to you, doesn't mean I give a **** about listening to your opinion, which I think is crap. Get over yourself.

Nothing to get over. I don't really care what you think about my opinion. Unlike you, I can actually honestly say that. You, on the other hand, are the one who keeps replying with having a fit and trying to justify your actions. If you really don't care, then you're doing an awful job showing it. XD

wheepitup posted...

Also, I never said i was gonna sell them at the end of the year. I'm going to sit on them for a few years.

OK, so in a few years, when you take a loss or break even on them (if you're lucky), then remember what I said. Now or later, I don't care.

--
#63Timba8uPosted 8/19/2012 8:01:07 PM
Super Mario Sunshine I don't cosider rare...but a sealed copy is. That is around a 10 year old game and I sold a sealed copy, black label for about 100 bucks. How much did I spend on it? Probably 50, but the way I see it, it dosen't matter. Just think about how many 50 dollar bills you have earned in a decade? I consider it a write off and making 100 bucks. Just wanted to share.
#64DJSamurai99Posted 8/19/2012 8:02:24 PM
Sealed Tales of Vesperia Special Editions...nuff said
---
"Why did you go up there to die?"
"I went up there to live."
#65wheepitupPosted 8/19/2012 8:08:58 PM
GLDanzego posted...
wheepitup posted...

Nothing to get over. I don't really care what you think about my opinion. Unlike you, I can actually honestly say that. You, on the other hand, are the one who keeps replying with having a fit and trying to justify your actions. If you really don't care, then you're doing an awful job showing it. XD

wheepitup posted...

OK, so in a few years, when you take a loss or break even on them (if you're lucky), then remember what I said. Now or later, I don't care.

--

You're just a negative nancy. Get over yourself, you aren't intelligent, at all. You are just an annoying fly.
---
#66GLDanzegoPosted 8/19/2012 10:08:11 PM
wheepitup posted...

You're just a negative nancy. Get over yourself, you aren't intelligent, at all. You are just an annoying fly.

Attacking my intelligence? Now why ever would you do that for no reason at all? Sounds to me like someone here (that being you) may have some insecurities. I see.

Whatever the case, I'm not being negative. I simply just don't see The Last Story getting anywhere near the amount of money that you presume it will and am saying so (which is precisely what this thread is about). The fact of the matter is, very few games from this generation and last generation of systems are and The Last Story doesn't look to have the trappings of a future high demand title.

No need to get bent out of shape and begin resorting to personal shots because you disagree. If anyone has to get over themself, you would certainly be the one who qualifies.

----
#67IkelordswordPosted 8/19/2012 11:04:14 PM
im with GLD on this one..dont think its gunna be worth 300-400$ plus..thats just crazy..i only buy 1 copy for myself and thats all i need..dont care for the whole sealed thing..its a game so play it, dont understand why people feel the need to go out and waste extra money to buy the same game more than once then be a big douche about it to people and sell it like its this super special awesome thing and triple the prices etc its ripping people off and turning people off to play good games..we're in a recession people..im sure we all cant afford every game coming out this year or so..save your money and buy only whats necessary
---
giva us back all of the government funded drugs that was stollen from a doughnut van and taken from squirrels
#68wheepitupPosted 8/20/2012 6:28:13 AM
GLDanzego posted...
wheepitup posted...

Attacking my intelligence? Now why ever would you do that for no reason at all? Sounds to me like someone here (that being you) may have some insecurities. I see.

Whatever the case, I'm not being negative. I simply just don't see The Last Story getting anywhere near the amount of money that you presume it will and am saying so (which is precisely what this thread is about). The fact of the matter is, very few games from this generation and last generation of systems are and The Last Story doesn't look to have the trappings of a future high demand title.

No need to get bent out of shape and begin resorting to personal shots because you disagree. If anyone has to get over themself, you would certainly be the one who qualifies.

----

Your superiority complex is why you need to get over yourself. You act as if you know for sure this game isnt gonna be worth squat, and that anyone who disagrees with you is below you and needs to be treated like an idiot.

Forum elitists like yourself are probably the biggest losers that exist in both real life and online. Get over yourself.
---
#69GLDanzegoPosted 8/20/2012 9:13:50 AM
wheepitup posted...

Your superiority complex is why you need to get over yourself. You act as if you know for sure this game isnt gonna be worth squat, and that anyone who disagrees with you is below you and needs to be treated like an idiot.

Obviously my opinion is what I believe, but I don't think the way you're accusing me of. That's just your insecurities making you feel that way. Settle down, man; I'm merely disagreeing with you. *rolls eyes*

Do you always get this uppity when someone doesn't agree with your opinion?

wheepitup posted...
Forum elitists like yourself are probably the biggest losers that exist in both real life and online. Get over yourself.

Yep, call me whatever names you want and say whatever you want to believe to make you feel better. Doesn't bother me at all. :)

--
#70Synthetic_CKPosted 8/20/2012 9:54:31 AM
wheepitup posted...

Nah real life forum elitists are way worse than the online ones.
---
LOL@console fanboys. Just because it's the only console YOU own doesn't mean the others suck. Great games on all systems. Get over yourself, shut up and play.