Oh my, Syrenne...

#1ObonPosted 8/17/2012 4:01:48 PM
You and Lisa in that bath while I decided "not" waltz in your room and "not" listen in to what you girls are doing in there....

Don't tell me she's into women cause I swear that look in her face when she's like checking Lisa out...oh well as long I have no problem with that, I'm good.

Maybe she's just drunk as always in the Tavern...
#2YoYoLeFtToRiTePosted 8/17/2012 4:06:35 PM
Yeah, this game surprised the hell out of me the first few hours with that kind of stuff seeing as it's a "T" rated game.
#3ExternicaPosted 8/17/2012 4:20:58 PM
Syrenne was talking about Calista's purses. If you decide to listen to their dialogue.
She's really into money. I mean, all the booze she could buy with it.
#4pj44055Posted 8/17/2012 4:35:31 PM
YoYoLeFtToRiTe posted...
Yeah, this game surprised the hell out of me the first few hours with that kind of stuff seeing as it's a "T" rated game.

I laughed hard when Syrene was talking about the arena in such a way that it could be mistaken for having sex, only to have Zael start to lean forward and walk funny.
---
Wii FC: 3351-9107-3724-8137 Name: PJ
XBOX LIVE Gamertag/PSN ID: Vash8806
#5Obon(Topic Creator)Posted 8/17/2012 5:47:16 PM
Externica posted...
Syrenne was talking about Calista's purses. If you decide to listen to their dialogue.

Well she did mentioned "Rolls of cash"....I thought she was refering to her-
Nevermind...

But wait..
I thought Lisa didn't have money on her in the first place.
#6runaway_angelsPosted 8/17/2012 6:20:08 PM
Wellllll.....It is pointed out that she doesn't like men, but she likes Lowell anyway <.<

Remember this: (not giving you spoliers but I'll tell you how to do it), Well, After completing an area called Realm of Ascendency, talk to a white knight (you'll learn his name soon enough) then go back to the tavern. DO NOT START ANY QUEST. Talk to Ariela, and she will say that Syrenne and Lowell are depressed. Talk to Lowell FIRST. Then talk to Syrenne. You get to hear the background stories :D Pretty neat if ya ask me *o*
---
Last Story. Xenoblade. Girls. Video games. Rainbows. -Best things ever.
Oh, and just to let you know, I'm a girl. <_< GAY ASIAN PRIDE!
#7runaway_angelsPosted 8/17/2012 6:21:41 PM
Oh, and a quote from her, of course (found in the late 20 chapters):
"Just let me get in a bath, preferably with Mirania. Have you seen her skin? *gasp of breath*".
---
Last Story. Xenoblade. Girls. Video games. Rainbows. -Best things ever.
Oh, and just to let you know, I'm a girl. <_< GAY ASIAN PRIDE!
#8Phasmatis92Posted 8/17/2012 11:13:45 PM
YoYoLeFtToRiTe posted...

Same, especially since it was published by Nintendo in Japan, who tend to shy away from sexuality.

pj44055 posted...

I laughed hard when Syrene was talking about the arena in such a way that it could be mistaken for having sex, only to have Zael start to lean forward and walk funny.

Is this scene missable, because I don't remember it from my first playthrough. If it is, how do I trigger it?

As for Syrenne, maybe she's bi?
---
Operation Zero, aimed at bringing Project Zero 2 Wii Edition to NA: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Operation-Zero/131582506953973
#9ExternicaPosted 8/17/2012 11:22:08 PM
Obon posted...
Externica posted...

Well she did mentioned "Rolls of cash"....I thought she was refering to her-
Nevermind...

But wait..
I thought Lisa didn't have money on her in the first place.

I can't remember what syrenne said, her british was a little bit to thick for my german ears. But the subtitles said she was talking about the purses and there was a noise, that sounded like coins being shacked.

Oh, and as far as I remember Calista didn't understood the concept of paying. It was never said she had or hadn't money with her? At least I can't remember. Has been a while since I played it.
And Zael, being the nice guy that he is, payed for her.
(I suppose she would have returned the favour, if it wasn't for the guards.)
#10magnacartagodPosted 8/19/2012 2:59:24 PM
pj44055 posted...
YoYoLeFtToRiTe posted...

OH MY GOD!! I can't wait to get my friends wii to play this game now!
---
Once, i ate a unicorn. Then i rode on a potato to narnia. There i fought a giant chicken named fred. Then i went home. Best 20 minutes ever.