Dragon Fangs

#1CelestialArceusPosted 8/19/2012 3:00:29 PM
Is there any way to farm them, or will I have to go through a second New Game Plus?
#2Plasma EXEPosted 8/19/2012 3:23:37 PM
I got some for winning on online death-match.
---
3DS FC - 2750-1413-5336
#3runaway_angelsPosted 8/19/2012 4:30:49 PM
Sea Cave.
---
The Last Story. Xenoblade. Girls. Rainbows. J/RPGs. -Best things ever.
Master of the The Last Story. [Prodigy] Has PAL version and currently living in US ^__^
#4CelestialArceus(Topic Creator)Posted 8/19/2012 5:18:39 PM
Is that the only place? Because I don't seem to be finding any in the Sea Cave =/ I did find one chest in the Haunted Mansion that randomly gives either Skin or Fang, but I need something a bit more guaranteed
#5Sunny3oyPosted 8/19/2012 5:43:29 PM
Farm them in the huanted house. When you repeat that dungeon again, open the door and enter the room but dont go to the center. Try to stick to the wall left of you and walk around the corner till you reach a chest. In there will be dragon skins and fangs. Exit the dungeon via the menu and repeat. I found out about this while seaching the board here on gamefaqs.
#6runaway_angelsPosted 8/19/2012 5:49:38 PM
CelestialArceus posted...
Is that the only place? Because I don't seem to be finding any in the Sea Cave =/ I did find one chest in the Haunted Mansion that randomly gives either Skin or Fang, but I need something a bit more guaranteed

You're replaying that dungeon correct? Right before the final area, (the area with where you first fight Sea Reptids) there should be a wall you could examine. In there, there's a bunch of Cougars and 5 chests containing stuff. 2 of them have a chance to score Skin or Fang.
And if you're still having trouble, bump into signs, people, slip on oranges, slip people with bananas ON PURPOSE. Later on/or if you've done the frog quest, you can dive to the house near the end of the river. The man will give you joke weapons depending on how many (the things above) accidents you have done. After the final joke weapon, he will give you either 16 (I think) or 8 Dragon Fangs for each category. You can search that quest in The Last Story wiki for more info.
---
The Last Story. Xenoblade. Girls. Rainbows. J/RPGs. -Best things ever.
Master of the The Last Story. [Prodigy] Has PAL version and currently living in US ^__^
#7CelestialArceus(Topic Creator)Posted 8/21/2012 3:26:36 AM
Yeah, I got all 27 Fangs from him for that playthrough, and Cougars are kinda dangerous =/ May just have to stick to my usual plan of replaying the mansion over and over, hope to get enough Fangs and Skins there
#8Happily NeuroticPosted 8/21/2012 4:01:52 AM(edited)
If you did Chapter 20, go back to the mansion.

Go inside, hug the wall (don't go into the middle of the room) and the chest in the first room has a chance of giving you either a fang or a skin. Then just leave the dungeon and go back as often as you like.

edit: see, this is what I get for not reading the post before replying
---
"I'll be more enthusiastic about encouraging thinking outside the box when there's any evidence of thinking going on inside it." Terry Pratchett
#9CelestialArceus(Topic Creator)Posted 8/26/2012 6:24:45 AM
Awesome ^^ Now I should be able to get Dragon Armour for everyone (not counting Dagran, since he just keeps getting that Emperor and Hunter's gear
#10ExternicaPosted 8/26/2012 7:24:03 AM
The mages don't really need dragon armor. They'd be happier with armour that reduces their casting time, for example.
Granted, reduced damage with Calista's abrrier sounds good, but they always stay in the back and if you do everything right they'll barely get hurt.