Anybody guess how many copies were sold?

#1MagnaderAlphaPosted 8/19/2012 5:05:28 PM
Sakaguchi said the next major project Mist Walker does will depend on how TLS does in the West, especially America. He also said something like it's success in the West will determine if it gets a sequel or not. I kinda hope it DOES do well, and we see Gooch doing something awesome on Wii U. From everybody who pre-ordered the game and all the comments on here and other sites regarding the game, it would seem it IS pretty popular.
#2sentoworfPosted 8/19/2012 5:11:29 PM
Of course it's gonna be popular on the board called The Last Story :P
---
Esta es mi firma
#3Last VampirePosted 8/19/2012 8:25:20 PM
At least 3. I bought a copy, and I saw two other people with copies of it at Gamestop.
---
[Exit, pursued by a bear.]
GT:
LafayetteV
#4AriettaLiPosted 8/19/2012 8:29:03 PM
I saw a mad line up at my local eb games. About 7 of us. So far so good i guess.
#5kayoticdreamzPosted 8/20/2012 12:23:10 AM
well then i hope it sells well too. though honestly with the 0 advertising this game has i'd be shocked if it sells well that and the low print run i keep hearing this will supposedly have.
#6Phasmatis92Posted 8/20/2012 1:23:41 AM
The low print run does put a damper on its ability to sell well, so I wouldn't expect it to sell as well as Xenoblade did in NA.

I too hope it gets a sequel, so I'd love to be proven wrong.
---
Operation Zero, aimed at bringing Project Zero 2 Wii Edition to NA: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Operation-Zero/131582506953973
#7TiaelPosted 8/20/2012 5:53:25 AM
MagnaderAlpha posted...
Sakaguchi said the next major project Mist Walker does will depend on how TLS does in the West, especially America. He also said something like it's success in the West will determine if it gets a sequel or not. I kinda hope it DOES do well, and we see Gooch doing something awesome on Wii U. From everybody who pre-ordered the game and all the comments on here and other sites regarding the game, it would seem it IS pretty popular.

They are likely working on a Wii U ARPG as we speak.

http://www.siliconera.com/2012/06/16/mistwalker-would-like-to-develop-wii-u-action-rpgs/
---
Playing: Theatrhythm FF, Final Fantasy VII, Tales of Graces f, Xenoblade, Wild Arms 2
Waiting for: The Last Story
#8CranberryPSOPosted 8/20/2012 7:26:47 AM
I can't imagine this will sell well being that it's had no advertising whatsoever that I've seen, and if you didn't pre-order it you pretty much have to go on a real life RPG adventure to find it anywyhere. It seems like big department stores didn't get any copies at all, and game specialty stores got like 1 or 2 non-preorder copies for their shelves.

With such a light release, this game has really set itself up to sell poorly.
---
Best quest to fight tons of Canadians really fast? ~HaienLai
Topics won: 2
#9kylemcauliffe15Posted 8/20/2012 7:50:57 AM
Phasmatis92 posted...
The low print run does put a damper on its ability to sell well,

Xseed said "limited" and not "low." Stop spreading confusion, please. :3
---
PSN: Gasshu-kun
The thermometer of success is merely the jealousy of the malcontents. - Salvador Dali
#10Tkman22Posted 8/20/2012 8:18:26 AM
Well according to VG chartz it sold somewhere about 40K in preorders so that's a decent sign.
---
"Courage is the Power that turns Dreams into Reality"