Man this game was awesome! Mistwalker needs to make more!

#1darkqueenhelbaPosted 9/7/2012 9:50:08 PM(edited)
I didn't think it'd be able to live up to LO/BD but it's just as good. I was really impressed with this game. Music is great to.
---
Wii#7881-1500-1074-0649
Excitebike: 1419-6846-9793
#2inferno_LanPosted 9/7/2012 10:07:07 PM
Agreed. It was a bit short but it didn't overstay its time so I don't mind. It was very, very good.
---
Gamertag: iNf3Rn0 Lan
PSN ID: iNf3Rn0_Lan
#3sentoworfPosted 9/7/2012 10:24:15 PM
I just finished it. Great game. Glad I got a chance to play it. It was short but a lot happened in those 25 hours I played.
---
KAMEHAMEHA!!!!!
(>'-')>:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
#4ugglanPosted 9/8/2012 6:57:20 AM
Yeah I totally agree. This is the first RPG to really capture me since Chrono Cross, and that says a lot. Sakaguchi and Uematsu hasn't lost their magic (no pun intended), and after playing TLS it is obvious what has caused the decline of the Final Fantasy series.

The battle system is a great system to build sequels on, and I wouldn't mind at all if TLS became Sakaguchi's "new" FF series.

I mean, I even stopped playing Xenoblade because of this, I am already on my second playthrough - the game gets even better second time around!

Here's hoping for Mistwalker to support the Wii U!
---
Make an instrumental add a little vocal; take to the stage and make the people go loco!
#5Bishop_SasaraiPosted 9/8/2012 9:21:22 AM
I'd love another game in the same world, since the conflict was localized.
---
Fellow gamers...PSN ID is HarmoniaVictor.
#6wardogjoshPosted 9/8/2012 9:39:06 AM
Yes, and we are very lucky to have received this game for a U.S. platform. I'll be disappointed if the online community dies off too soon.
#7masa8munePosted 9/8/2012 10:15:00 AM
Yeah the game is really amazing.
we need moah!!
---
rumors about bleach getting cancelled.
hope its just a rumor....
#8moniewitchPosted 9/8/2012 10:28:27 AM
I can't wait to play this game

I loved Lost Odyssey

Never played Blue Dragon cuz I heard it was poop

But I will play this game after I beat Persona 4 for PS 2

I hope it's even better than that game

Jesus is our best friend
#9PendragoonPosted 9/8/2012 11:50:19 PM
Between The Last Story and Xenoblade, the Wii's final year has been RPG bliss. I can't wait to see what they do with the Wii U. After the disappointing RPG lineup on the PS3 and 360, having two masterpieces drop into my lap... it renewed my faith in the genre.
---
PSN = Pendragoongp
Dragon's Dogma Pawn = Kasumi - Strider
#10MagnaderAlphaPosted 9/11/2012 4:22:02 PM
PENDRAG0ON posted...
Between The Last Story and Xenoblade, the Wii's final year has been RPG bliss. I can't wait to see what they do with the Wii U. After the disappointing RPG lineup on the PS3 and 360, having two masterpieces drop into my lap... it renewed my faith in the genre.

Considering Monolith Soft is working on a Wii U title(the one artwork they showed has everybody anticipating something great) and Mistwalker has hinted that they interested in Wii U, if other RPG companies don't get their acts together(Square in particular), Wii U might be the console to aim for some great next gen RPGs. I said this before, but Nintendo worked closely with Mistwalker while making The Last Story. Nintendo having developing bonds/ties with Takahashi(Monolith Soft) and Sakaguchi(Mistwalker) could prove beneficial for Nintendo in the RPG front. You have the guy responsible for the Xeno series and the Baten Kaitos series, as well as the creator of the Final Fantasy series(say what you will about The Spirits Within, the positive things he did with Square, IMO, far outweigh that crappy movie, as does his latest venture, TLS), making an alliance with Nintendo... that could be a brilliant move. I mean, original IPs for Nintendo. An aim to bring JRPG back to it's glory days, while exploring new ground and ideas. Maybe Sakaguchi resurrects his idea for Cry On, or finally does that collaboration he's been hoping to do(a modern RPG that has him as director, Uematsu as composer, and Yoshitaka Amano as artist; a spiritual reboot of the Final Fantasy series).