So who else doesn't wear Dragon Armor?

#11hikaruomegaPosted 9/14/2012 12:24:26 AM
CaptainLuka posted...
Dragon Armor looks like utter crap

This. Dragon Armor may be the best armor def-wise, but holy crap does it look terrible.
---
Utada Hikaru is a great singer.
#12TLeHnPosted 9/14/2012 2:16:19 AM
I wonder what the team and especially Kimihiko Fujisaka thought when they designed this armor because all other armors look nice, while this one looks hideous.

(Btw, I have always equipped Calista with her dress, because it looks really beautiful.)
---
"Hito no yo ni, umareshi koro yori, ikusa michi, ouka...RANBU~!!"
#13AshuuPosted 9/14/2012 11:08:36 AM
hikaruomega posted...
CaptainLuka posted...
Dragon Armor looks like utter crap

This. Dragon Armor may be the best armor def-wise, but holy crap does it look terrible.

These. I'll sacrifice the barrier for the aesthetic thank you.
---
The Last Story - 0734-1968-2458
#14GuestonPosted 9/14/2012 11:30:46 AM
I haven't used it in any modes, even though I have enough of them. I've also played several playthroughs and used the regular upgraded armours instead.

If there was any way to make Dragon Armour look even mildly attractive, I would consider using them. I took the advice of removing the bulkier parts of the armour and I'm still not impressed.
---
The Last Story: ROOK7 (PAL)
http://www.youtube.com/user/guestface
#15pure_randomPosted 9/14/2012 12:41:39 PM
It really is disturbingly nasty looking...
I kind of ignored stats and equipped whatever looks best on each character. I think I gave all my female characters brave greaves, that skirt is so pretty :)
#16ItsukanPosted 9/14/2012 3:57:10 PM
I only use Dragon armor for Cosmetic purposes, I give everyone certain armor pieces, colors, and pretend they're Dragoons.

But Heavy Armor (and Greaves) is the best armor as for as defensive power goes.I got my Dragon Set and Heavy Set to 99.I was surprised that the default armor was the best armor.
#17RayjasonPosted 9/14/2012 5:31:41 PM
I agree with the persons saying that the Dragon Armour looks hideous, because it really does... I'd rather have lower defense than have my characters wear something stupid like that lol. I stick to the "normal" clothing. (And really?? +90% damage reduction when barrier is active.............How special.. not...)
#18rulernighthawkPosted 9/14/2012 5:36:38 PM
Dragon armor looks way to ugly. I just can't bring myself to wear it.
---
Is it so wrong to want to cause chaos and destruction?
We have choices, that's what it means to live free - Roger Smith-Big O Gamertag - AGreatDestroyer
#19runaway_angels(Topic Creator)Posted 9/14/2012 6:32:14 PM
If the male characters could've worn Calista's Ballgown dress, now, that would've been perfect. Calista's back dress has the same bonus as Dragon Armor, except it's not hideous ;__;
---
The Last Story. Xenoblade. Society. Rainbows. J/RPGs. -Best things ever.
I'm only 15, Asian, and female. TLS (PAL) 2924-4011-4435
#20MartinIIIaPosted 9/18/2012 10:48:23 AM
I never found any Dragon Armor. To be frank, the game is much too easy to spend time hunting for rare equipment and such. I didn't even have to learn most of the elements of the battle system until the Kraken boss. The final boss is a challenge, but why hunt up special equipment that you're only really going to use in one fight?