Epilogue Things (Spoilers)

#1RougefanPosted 9/19/2012 10:49:26 AM
Okay so...I'm in the town with Calista. I didn't do anything in the castle yet, instead I just went into town. I saw some cutscenes.

It's a shame they can't let you access the hidden passage at the end of the river.

There's a guard that wants to show me something, and Lowell wants to show me something. Any other things of mention?

I found Mirania by the main square. Where are Yurick and Syrenne?

I read something about challenging Therius at the castle, and something about going and looking at a portrait of Callista to get a bonus mission?
---
For the night is dark and full of terrors.......
#2AshuuPosted 9/19/2012 11:03:20 AM
Rougefan posted...
Okay so...I'm in the town with Calista. I didn't do anything in the castle yet, instead I just went into town. I saw some cutscenes.

It's a shame they can't let you access the hidden passage at the end of the river.

There's a guard that wants to show me something, and Lowell wants to show me something. Any other things of mention?

I found Mirania by the main square. Where are Yurick and Syrenne?

I read something about challenging Therius at the castle, and something about going and looking at a portrait of Callista to get a bonus mission?

Yeah you loose the ability to dive in the epilogue. :/

Lowell wants to show you the credits and make you start NG+.

You can challenge Therius twice to learn something about Asthar. They fight in the tower of trials, like Asthar and Zael did. Therius is in the castle tomb under the courtyard.

Go into Calista's room and look at the portrait on the wall of her parents. You'll unlock chapter 41. I think the knight unlocks chapter 42.

Yurick is in the library on the other side of the door. Syrenne should be outside the arena, since you can play season 3 in the epilogue.
---
The Last Story - 0734-1968-2458
#3runaway_angelsPosted 9/19/2012 6:38:16 PM
Basically everything Ashuu said.

Here's a tip though: make sure to listen to every NPC's conversation. They're quite..... funny and unusual.
---
The Last Story. Xenoblade. Society. Rainbows. J/RPGs. -Best things ever.
I'm only 15, Asian, and female. TLS (PAL) 2924-4011-4435
#4colt85Posted 9/19/2012 6:56:49 PM
Before doing the Calista's portrait mission, be sure to level up the "??? Wing" sword you find in the final dungeon, the one that penetrates spiders defense, it'll be a great help in that chapter.
---
http://calkubo.deviantart.com/
You know the user is a troll, you know the topic is just to provoke people, and yet you still post on it...
#5runaway_angelsPosted 9/19/2012 7:13:45 PM
colt85 posted...
Before doing the Calista's portrait mission, be sure to level up the "??? Wing" sword you find in the final dungeon, the one that penetrates spiders defense, it'll be a great help in that chapter.

Yes, either East Wing or Wooden Grand (upgrade product of Grand Swell) or possibly even Nameless Nothingness (upgrade product of Nameless). Those four are great for penetrating defenses, but East Wing and Wooden Grand are used specifically against spiders. Also, I think one of the General Swords has a similar boost, able to do extra damage to spiders and beasts (it's either General Sword or Knight Sword).
---
The Last Story. Xenoblade. Society. Rainbows. J/RPGs. -Best things ever.
I'm only 15, Asian, and female. TLS (PAL) 2924-4011-4435
#6CaptainLukaPosted 9/20/2012 12:15:16 AM
I don't know if it's been said anywhere (my tired eyes don't want to read everything properly), but don't forget to talk to Horace at his shop!
---
My spell check just had a mental breakdown...
Currently playing: The Last Story (Wii), Sengoku Basara: Samurai Heroes (Wii), Theathrhtym (3DS), Nier (360)
#7WilliamAdamsPosted 9/21/2012 3:47:11 AM
Anyone have a list of quests which alter NPC status / dialog ?

The kid w/ the red cap and sick sister is the only one I've noticed.
---
It's not paranoia if the Random Number Generator is really out to get you.
See Quote for Friend Codes and favourite games.
#8DocterBobPosted 9/23/2012 9:04:33 PM
Speaking of the Epilogue, I did the Reptid mission thing, but what do I do with the Shrine Key I picked up? Or did it just open the door to the boss?
#9twilitwolf267Posted 9/23/2012 9:20:07 PM
DocterBob posted...
Speaking of the Epilogue, I did the Reptid mission thing, but what do I do with the Shrine Key I picked up? Or did it just open the door to the boss?

The Shrine key just opens the door to the boss.
---
Don't diffuse Heal Circles in Co-op.
Don't zealously diffuse other non-Shining Circles either.