Wow this board got dead fast.. Game is still amazing

#1RPGNinja123Posted 10/4/2012 10:56:28 PM
I love this game so much back when I get the xbox back it'll back to my old stomping grounds of Dark Souls. I am guessing the multiplayer is pretty dead as well?
---
"I roll through the block invincible like I got a star in Mario Kart."
#2Phasmatis92Posted 10/4/2012 11:03:02 PM
I'm in PAL and I don't have any trouble finding TLS games online; it's sold more and is more recent in NA so it should be fine there.
---
The hissy fits about Bayonetta 2 being Wii U exclusive is a sad testament to how entitled, rude, and childish gamers today can be. It makes all gamers look bad.
#3sentoworfPosted 10/4/2012 11:15:07 PM
I can still find people online. Since a lot of people have strong equipment co-op is too easy but sometimes I find lobbies with one or two people and the boss is challenging.
---
(@_@) Spinda is watching
http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs2/1320435_o.gif
#4BlueKamiPosted 10/4/2012 11:48:55 PM
If you want to enjoy co-op you really have to get in gear because it dies more and more each passing day
---
http://img58.imageshack.us/img58/5900/wowwry.png
#5NotShuynPosted 10/5/2012 1:28:40 AM
Well last time I played it took me forever to find a group but that was like a week or 2 ago. Besides you really don't have to be geared out though it will be better if you were but not really. As long as you know what to do in each fight its not a problem, just don't hide in a healing circle spamming arrows throughout the whole fight like some players I played with.
---
"By our powers combined, we can beat anyone...or something!"
#6AshuuPosted 10/5/2012 8:52:15 AM
Multiplayer is dying veeeeery quickly unfortunately. :/

BCD usually has full rooms if you're looking for players that way.
---
The Last Story - 0734-1968-2458
#7AmbrupPosted 10/5/2012 10:51:24 AM
People beat the single player and moved on.
#8colt85Posted 10/5/2012 11:57:06 AM
Well, it's not like it's very good or makes you want to keep coming back.

Co-op get's boring kinda fast. Maybe if there were more bosses, or at least a lot of different weapons and special items to get instead of just getting the same upgrade item again and again. I really don't see the point of going back since I'm not one of those people who like to max everything to +99.

Deathmatch is good but you need to have a lot of people playing, which can be hard to do.
---
http://calkubo.deviantart.com/
You know the user is a troll, you know the topic is just to provoke people, and yet you still post on it...
#9runaway_angelsPosted 10/5/2012 8:42:13 PM
Phasmatis92 posted...
I'm in PAL and I don't have any trouble finding TLS games online; it's sold more and is more recent in NA so it should be fine there.

O; We should totally play sometime.

Anyhow back to topic, umm yeah, I'm in PAL and it's not as dead as NA. I could find Co-Op matches easily at night. As for DM, it seems like a lot of people play in the day.
---
The Last Story. Xenoblade. Society. Rainbows. J/RPGs. -Best things ever.
I'm only 15, Asian, and female. TLS (PAL) 2924-4011-4435
#10RPGNinja123(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2012 6:20:10 PM
runaway_angels posted...
Phasmatis92 posted...

O; We should totally play sometime.

Anyhow back to topic, umm yeah, I'm in PAL and it's not as dead as NA. I could find Co-Op matches easily at night. As for DM, it seems like a lot of people play in the day.

Nice... we should both replay XBC again lol.
---
"I roll through the block invincible like I got a star in Mario Kart."