Most hated online character in Deathmatch

#11almostexactlyPosted 10/10/2012 8:09:29 AM
Ashuu posted...
runaway_angels posted...
Ashuu posted...
Zesha/Zepha saidhfoswaihgdf for one, they're giant glowing targets, for two they're weak and difficult to use.

Oh, and horace :I

As for giant glowing targets..... You haven't played with anybody using neon colored Dragon Suits, huh?

I have been fortunate enough not to run into this.

Fortunate? Big glowing targets are so much easier to find and hit, haha.
#12AshuuPosted 10/10/2012 8:53:58 AM
almostexactly posted...
Ashuu posted...
runaway_angels posted...
Ashuu posted...
Zesha/Zepha saidhfoswaihgdf for one, they're giant glowing targets, for two they're weak and difficult to use.

As for giant glowing targets..... You haven't played with anybody using neon colored Dragon Suits, huh?

I have been fortunate enough not to run into this.

Fortunate? Big glowing targets are so much easier to find and hit, haha.

This is true but it's very unfortunate for the retinas.
---
The Last Story - 0734-1968-2458
#13Firion231Posted 10/11/2012 7:05:20 PM
I decided to try out Horace and see how he worked.

WORST CHARACTER EVER!!!

He is super weak and has hardly any health and defense.

Challenge: Try getting first place in free for all death match using Horace while fighting against 5 mages in The Last World. Post it on YouTube and send me a link if you succeed. My channel username is NicksgamertagXP.
#14runaway_angelsPosted 10/11/2012 7:58:22 PM
Firion231 posted...
I decided to try out Horace and see how he worked.

WORST CHARACTER EVER!!!

He is super weak and has hardly any health and defense.

Challenge: Try getting first place in free for all death match using Horace while fighting against 5 mages in The Last World. Post it on YouTube and send me a link if you succeed. My channel username is NicksgamertagXP.

I could probably do it, the video won't be HD though lol.

You could just pick Arena, guard while walking, drop onto the ground floor to grab a Power Essence and Annhilator Arrows and just POW them like crazy.
---
The Last Story. Xenoblade. Society. Rainbows. J/RPGs. -Best things ever.
I'm only 15, Asian, and female. TLS (PAL) 2924-4011-4435
#15Rayjason(Topic Creator)Posted 10/12/2012 8:35:24 PM
Ashuu posted...

OMFG YES I AGREE!

Yesterday I was playing online deathmatch with my favorite people (team match), and then out of the blue this LV.1 guy pops up in the room. Now, I'm not the one who labels LV.1 people as being weak or something; he can be very good (or a good hacker)... So.... then he choose Lowell, and I was like yes! Let me be in your team :) SLIP FALL SLIP FALL SLIP FALL HAWHAWHAWHAW, but then in the end he choose Zepha/Zesha (the one who utilizes magic) and I thought "NO, please not in my team".... Guess what, he was in my team.

The most annoying thing about this character is the fact that he is SO HUGE, like you've said; they're giant glowing targets. When they are spotted by the enemy you can begin counting down from 5 then they get killed. They're SLOW as well and they're WAY too weak. Then there is the fact that their magic don't have magic circles, what is a major letdown.You have to be extremely accurate to OHKO people. :(

I never run into people who choose Horace though but when I do, they only use their crossbow.
#16IfenoPosted 10/12/2012 10:01:33 PM
I really can't stand Therius.

But really DM just shouldn't have had items in it. Items are always unbalanced.
---
~Ifeno - The Wandering Merchant~
Proud to be an OG of the Original Shiny Pokemon Guild. Shiny Guild trades: 7 Sol Dollars: 14
#17theultimatewalnPosted 10/13/2012 12:42:04 PM
The cheapest character is berith

btw does any1 know who prodigy, egore or taigikt is?
#18theultimatewalnPosted 10/13/2012 12:44:54 PM
Horace is a actually okay , i could probably do that too.
#19runaway_angelsPosted 10/13/2012 3:29:54 PM
theultimatewaln posted...

Yeah he is, but he's fun :)
I'm Prodigy, I'm still looking for Egore, and Taikgt is that Ray dude two posts above you.
---
The Last Story. Xenoblade. Society. Rainbows. J/RPGs. -Best things ever.
I'm only 15, Asian, and female. TLS (PAL) 2924-4011-4435
#20Rayjason(Topic Creator)Posted 10/13/2012 8:31:19 PM
runaway_angels posted...
theultimatewaln posted...

Yeah he is, but he's fun :)
I'm Prodigy, I'm still looking for Egore, and Taikgt is that Ray dude two posts above you.

Yeah I can't imagine how he missed that I am TAIKIGT, it's written in my signuture for **** sake.