Eternal Throne Chancellor glitch.

#1F_O_R_E_S_TPosted 8/17/2012 8:31:08 PM
Its me again...Bad Luck me :(
So I'm roaming the Kingdom of the Dead because I never got an objective from the goat guy besides collect his relics. And I see on my map I can fast travel to my tome. So i did and i end up on the ship/eternal throne. i talk to draven, go to tome and then i talked to the guards and nothing happens. Then i head to serpents peak and that cut scene happens and i do the dungeon thing on the bottom of the ship to end up at the eternal throne. And still nothing happens....wtf?!?!
---
Xbox 360: SeasickWhale
360: Battlefield 3. Skyrim. Darksiders 2. Torchlight. Netflix.
#2ssj5kingPosted 8/17/2012 8:43:34 PM
Lol every time you have a glitch it's because you're fast traveling to places you shouldn't be going to yet. Once you talk to the goat guy you follow the trail to another cutscene where you board the ship then do the dungeon to get to the throne place. You're not supposed to just fast travel to the tome as soon as you arrive at the map. When you get to the throne all you should do is head up the steps, talk to the Chancellor then head back out towards the gilded arena.
---
Xbox Live GT: Nnnking
#3inkf301Posted 8/17/2012 8:53:36 PM
I have noticed this too, fast travel skips some of the sequences. It's not really a glitch though, you just never hit the trigger until later.
#4F_O_R_E_S_T(Topic Creator)Posted 8/18/2012 9:50:10 AM
lol i know i hate myself for doing it. I havent been on since i posted this but ill have to check and see if it will return to normal.
---
Xbox 360: SeasickWhale
360: Battlefield 3. Skyrim. Darksiders 2. Torchlight. Netflix.
#5NorthernDuckPosted 8/22/2012 7:50:22 PM
im having the same problem. the difference is i didnt skip anywhere. i walked through the serpents place and to the throne without fast travel and i talked to the guards up top and they said i needed to talk to the chancellor or something like that and the chancellor doesnt appear. i know whats supposed to happen because i have the strategy guide, but its not working. so idk what i can do besides start the game completely over, which i am not about to do. any ideas or suggestions?
#6PorkHashPosted 8/22/2012 7:58:44 PM
NorthernDuck posted...
im having the same problem. the difference is i didnt skip anywhere. i walked through the serpents place and to the throne without fast travel and i talked to the guards up top and they said i needed to talk to the chancellor or something like that and the chancellor doesnt appear. i know whats supposed to happen because i have the strategy guide, but its not working. so idk what i can do besides start the game completely over, which i am not about to do. any ideas or suggestions?

Aren't use supposed to talk to the trainer(Draven) first? After that you talk to the guards and then the chancellor. I've got this game on both consoles and thats what worked for me.
---
Xbox360 GT- p0rk hash(I has MIC)
#7Ulyaoth74Posted 8/22/2012 8:03:16 PM
Yeah I have a topic about this. I talk to the guards and nothing happens. Only thing is, I didn't even use fast travel because it said it was unavailable. I did everything right, (I think) and now I have to start all over again. Glad to see some one else has this problem, this means it should be fixed later on, right?
---
"Can you draw two M&Ms fighting with katanas?" -Me
http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/9606/mmfight.png -aDubiousNotion
#8NorthernDuckPosted 8/22/2012 11:07:04 PM
like i said, i have the strategy guide. i did what it told me. and i did talk to draven first. i looked around and it seems to happen on 360 ps3 and pc, all just randomly. hopefully it will be fixed soon but they probably wont fix it for a couple of weeks, just like everybody always does. theres no way im starting over, so im just doing side missions while i wait