Who is Samael's Master?

#1youngbroPosted 12/11/2011 1:55:33 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wt6N-csN9Hk&feature=related

i could never figure this out

he was the previous destroyer right?
hes the prince of darkness right?

so whos the king? If Samael has powers almost like a god, how powerful is his master?
---
Darkness is power. Offer your soul or I will Izuna Drop you
SSBB - 0387 8465 5641/PSN and XBL - TheSchwarr
#2codisawesomePosted 12/14/2011 1:57:21 PM
i think samael does not have a master and he used to know the destroyer. He cant be the destroyer because he was locked up by the destroyer's minions.
from what i can tell the destroyer is a girl from the video of when abbadon falls and a girl voice tells him to be her military leader.
#3Freedan the EternalPosted 12/20/2011 9:56:32 AM
Spoilers for the first game.

There are a few casual references to a "Prince of Lies" among the dialogue of the first game, and in particular, the way that angel woman (forgot her name) references him, he is a different being from the Destroyer and Samael. While I doubt said Prince of Lies is the Christian image of the devil (given the lack of a presence of an almighty God so far to balance it), I would wager he is the actual ruler of Hell and said forces. Might be that the "prince" is in fact a princess, given the woman's voice that Abbadon heard when you see the flashback of him becoming the Destroyer.
---
Of course she flew through the air! You can see it right there! Whooooooooosh! - Phoenix Wright
#4Link_of_timePosted 1/17/2012 7:32:44 PM
This was brought up a while back on the Darksiders 1 board. The womans voice is believed to be Lilith. She is featured in the mini comic that was included in new copies/pre-orders of the game. In the comic she is shown trying to seduce Samael, stating that he is next in line to become "The Destroyer".

The Destroyer is the leader of all hell's soldiers, this includes Samael.
#5MetalSonicSwordPosted 2/13/2012 9:41:37 AM
Freedan the Eternal posted...
Spoilers for the first game.

There are a few casual references to a "Prince of Lies" among the dialogue of the first game, and in particular, the way that angel woman (forgot her name) references him, he is a different being from the Destroyer and Samael. While I doubt said Prince of Lies is the Christian image of the devil (given the lack of a presence of an almighty God so far to balance it), I would wager he is the actual ruler of Hell and said forces. Might be that the "prince" is in fact a princess, given the woman's voice that Abbadon heard when you see the flashback of him becoming the Destroyer.

the womans voice is apparently lilith, Adams first wife turned demon from the dead sea scrolls. There is actually a god like being called the creator, but h only makes the worlds, he doesnt run them or have anything to do with them once they are finished construction.
---
The official Fuu of the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations board.
Ra Ra ah-ah-ah rama ra-ma-ma ga ga ooh la la