Please oh please have a new game plus mode!!!!!

#1HappyBullPosted 2/9/2012 9:25:59 PM
I'm begging you Vigil Games, this was literally the only complaint I had about the first game because it absolutely killed all the replay value for me. I loved playing through the game and would have replayed it so many times over, but not at the expense of losing all my upgrades and skills because it made the game so much more fun to play.

Do me proud. ^_^
#2MetalSonicSwordPosted 2/13/2012 10:43:19 AM
HappyBull posted...
I'm begging you Vigil Games, this was literally the only complaint I had about the first game because it absolutely killed all the replay value for me. I loved playing through the game and would have replayed it so many times over, but not at the expense of losing all my upgrades and skills because it made the game so much more fun to play.

Do me proud. ^_^

well there was the carry over of the abyssal armour if that counts, but I think a new game plus as far weapons, armour and skills go they should carry over

and if Im right, there is indication towards it. They did say in an interview to complete the skill tree you will need at least two play throughs, so that suggests they are letting the skills carry over
---
The official Fuu of the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations board.
Ra Ra ah-ah-ah rama ra-ma-ma ga ga ooh la la