Maybe a hint at what Deaths character will be like

#1OxenhausPosted 2/13/2012 7:36:28 PM
Earlier today I was play Darksiders, and got to the bit where War says "Death" is not something to be feared to Ulthane (my bad, i'm bad with names).
Now am I going to far into thinking that War was talking about The Horseman Death, the only reason I ask, is because the word Death used in that sentence is not only coloured in blue, but capitalised and in quotation marks.

Maybe this might serve as a hint to Deaths playstyle/fightstyle in that he wont be as much of a fighter (more of a rogue like that a warrior). Now I know some details have been given about Death, ie he's more mobile or something like that, but what do you guys think?
---
"The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on." - Robert Bloch
#2MetalSonicSwordPosted 2/14/2012 6:54:56 AM
fail TC

Death is refered to by the interviews as a graceful, chilling badass, and hes the leader of the horsemen for a reason.

War was basically saying in context of death, he's not a problem to Ulthane because the only one Ulthane could incur the wrath of by lying to war on his quest for the truth was well...war himself.
---
The official Fuu of the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations board.
Ra Ra ah-ah-ah rama ra-ma-ma ga ga ooh la la
#3Oxenhaus(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2012 10:23:34 AM
Deaths the leader, really? Cool
---
"The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on." - Robert Bloch
#4RoanarkPosted 2/21/2012 11:19:29 PM

Death is calm, collected, and precise.
Imagine War with much more grace, elegance, and speed without the rash emotions that drove him into bad situations.
Death is the oldest, and likely most skilled, of the horsemen and also the leader.
The power and skill that Death has makes War look like a total wimp.
This is without exageration...

Go to google and look up the Darksiders comic if you want an idea.

#5Freedan the EternalPosted 2/23/2012 1:59:43 PM
MetalSonicSword posted...
fail TC

Death is refered to by the interviews as a graceful, chilling badass, and hes the leader of the horsemen for a reason.

War was basically saying in context of death, he's not a problem to Ulthane because the only one Ulthane could incur the wrath of by lying to war on his quest for the truth was well...war himself.

Pretty much this.

The whole thing was basically, "You shouldn't fear Death, because you should fear me."
---
Of course she flew through the air! You can see it right there! Whooooooooosh! - Phoenix Wright