New interview on Gametrailers.com with Jay Fitzloff... I'm even more pumped now.

#1MechsicanPosted 3/5/2012 8:55:52 AM
http://www.gametrailers.com/video/deaths-journey-darksiders-ii/727576

this is how sequels should be handled in our day and age. The only thing I didn't like to hear was not being able to max out all skill trees. I'm sure once I play the game I'll understand why and not care. Besides it'll also give a reason to beat it more than once.
---
Gamertag-Mechsican
(P.S. Xboxen is totally the plural of Xbox. You know; if ox is oxen, then Xbox is Xboxen) AwkwardHaze
#2wwinterj25Posted 3/7/2012 12:50:37 PM
Good interview. I've only just picked up the first so not beat it yet but I'm enjoying it a lot. Even more so because of the price I paid for it. With that been said I'm willing to pay full price for this game.

This game is what sequels should be and I like the fact that they don't want to hold players hand all the time. The guy was spot on when he said to many games do that these days. June can't come fast enough.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj add me :D
#3Gnosis_Guyver1Posted 3/9/2012 4:34:26 PM
i thought they said there was new game plus mode maxing the skill tree takes multiple playthroughs its impossible in one
---
Nothing is true everything is permitted.
#4PaoksisPosted 3/14/2012 2:00:35 PM

indeed a great interview,i completely agree with the speaker's aspect of how a game should be played and what it expects from a player....

#5Mr Blonde7Posted 3/21/2012 1:40:36 PM
Day one purchase.
#6yuri19Posted 3/21/2012 1:48:18 PM

This guy just made me pre-order. Rare to see a good public speaker in a game interview.