I really hope THQ doesn't pull a SR3 with this game

#1LordDamien27Posted 3/9/2012 6:29:49 AM
Chopping it up into tiny bits to sell back as DLC. THQ has been making some horrible decisions lately and the fact that they already have planned DLC makes me wary. I hope Vigil has enough control over it to not allow that to happen.
---
Space Marine conversation Mass Effect Style:
1. Shoot the Heretic, 2. Beat the heretic 3. PRAISE THE EMPEROR!
- Pale Horseman
#2spongemonkey26Posted 3/9/2012 8:58:16 PM
The wave of the future for video games is to release incomplete games only to have the "DLC' readilly available on the disk to charge you later to unlock it.
---
GT: Kilo in NorCal
#3benjaminitesPosted 3/9/2012 8:59:09 PM
doesnt sound that way for this game. each of the 4 sections is going to be as big as the entirety of the first game. there is also a pre-order bonus that will give those who pre-order the game the code to download the first DLC for free. this game should be well worth the price.
#4PaoksisPosted 3/14/2012 1:42:18 PM

DLC's are the worst thing to ever happen to the gaming industry

#5codisawesomePosted 3/15/2012 1:52:49 PM
I think dlc's are a good think they allow the company to add extra content if they think of it later.
#6green_aboboPosted 3/16/2012 11:59:47 PM
well we can compromise; and hope for some free dlc, cant we? ;)

speaking of free, wonder if vigil'll be giving away any free games to those that get the "golden ticket"... like last game? ;)

not too many devs/producers do that nowadays.
#7Freedan the EternalPosted 3/22/2012 9:26:57 AM
DLC in the sense of true expansions like Oblivion's Shivering Isles or DA:O's Awakening, I am perfectly fine with.

But when it feels like they're denying access to stuff that should be in the game anyway, I get irriated.

Basically:
http://suretobebanned.com/stbb/img/comic/109.jpg
---
Of course she flew through the air! You can see it right there! Whooooooooosh! - Phoenix Wright
#8joshua_nashPosted 3/23/2012 12:17:31 PM
Freedan the Eternal i completely agree with you, dlc should be like what DA:O and oblivion did, but what usually get is small pieces of **** that barely last an hour, hopefully this changes in the future though that is just wishful thinking
---
PLEDGED OF SHIELD AND SWORN TO WAR
GT: joshua nash