GAME pre order?

#1wwinterj25Posted 3/14/2012 10:09:31 AM
At game in the UK they have the death rides limited edition that includes the pre order bonus I want. However I'm not sure if I should pre order from then due to the fact they possibly will close down very soon. I'm not even sure if they will stock it.

Has there been any news on this or a alternative if the store closes?
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj add me :D
#2MaverikGuyverPosted 3/14/2012 12:43:04 PM
Yeah this has concerned me over a number of upcoming titles.

The latest below is the first potentially positive news I've heard about the stores since their troubles started.

http://uk.games.ign.com/articles/122/1220734p1.html
---
GT = Maverick Guyver:- Who needs a main? With random select I can use everyone's moves! :D
#3wwinterj25(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2012 2:30:51 PM
That's good news I suppose. Maybe whoever buys out game will keep the name and all the pre orders GAME have and so on. Much like Game did with Gamestation.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj add me :D
#4wwinterj25(Topic Creator)Posted 3/26/2012 6:12:40 PM
**Update been as GAME looks like a dead end ;)**

For those who are interested it seems Gamestop UK are also offering the "Death Rides Pack" as a pre order bonus.

http://www.gamestop.co.uk/43221_Xbox_360_Darksiders_2_Limited_Edition.aspx
---
#5MaverikGuyverPosted 3/27/2012 10:24:12 AM
Yeah GAME and Gamestation will not be receiving any new stock until further notice and all gift vouchers and loyalty points have been suspended indefinitely.

They failed to find a buyer and, as of yesterday, just under half their stores in the UK have been closed with staff laid off (poor guys).

Unless it's an older title you're after then it's best to shop elsewhere
---
GT = Maverick Guyver:- Who needs a main? With random select I can use everyone's moves! :D
#6MetalSonicSwordPosted 3/28/2012 4:22:22 PM
I recommend looking into buying elsewhere.

Im personally waiting for collectors edition
---
The official Fuu of the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations board.
Ra Ra ah-ah-ah rama ra-ma-ma ga ga ooh la la