Customization

#1hion75Posted 4/8/2012 5:55:18 PM

I didn't even know you could do that in DS2. I just saw the IGN preview that showed a few seconds of character and weapon customization; my want for this game has just increased 10 fold. Just how vast do you think the customization for Death is going to be...? And how long has this info been out, because I hadn't heard about that feature until today.

#2MestreRothGFPosted 4/8/2012 7:56:00 PM
It's an action, linear game, not a RPG.
Everybody will play the same game/story, have the same experience and quick gameplay, only shifting a few perks and special attacks.

Sorry.
#3wwinterj25Posted 4/9/2012 9:18:18 AM
MestreRothGF posted...
Everybody will play the same game/story, have the same experience and quick gameplay, only shifting a few perks and special attacks.

Sorry.

Also different Armour and such.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj add me :D
#4vgman94Posted 4/9/2012 11:33:22 AM
MestreRothGF posted...

Sorry.

The developers have confirmed sidequests and I'm pretty sure those Talismans/Enhancements you had in the previous game will return (not the exact same ones, but the same type of idea). There looks to be a lot of customization, but not to the same extent as, say, a mech game. But it looks to have as much customization as Diablo and it's clone FATE coming from my experience with the latter.
#5hion75(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2012 8:41:55 PM

I've been researching it and it does seem like there's a nice amount of customization, from armor types to special weapon perks to skill trees for different abilities; all aforementioned by people in this thread. 

Now that I've already started a thread and don't want to start another one simply to ask a minor question, I have one real quick. Do Death's scythes still form back into one big scythe like I saw in earlier gameplay, or was that taken out? Haven't seen it lately. 

#6HeyPeterManPosted 4/11/2012 5:02:46 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]