Who is the end boss(major spoilers)?

#11Slit_ZurifaPosted 8/13/2012 1:27:21 PM
So, may I ask, how is the fight against Samael? Is he that tough and challenging as we all assume (after all he was said to be as powerfull as The Destroyer)? Does Samael have several forms?

I also thought that the Soul Arbiter would be the final boss of the game due to it being the only boss who gives you 30 gamer points for defeating him whereas all the otehr bosses will earn you 20 points or in case of Basileus 10 points.

Which boss was
1) the hardest one,
2) the best one in your oppinion and which one
3) the most disappointing?

Final question: Which dungeon was your favourite dungeon?
#12Herrx(Topic Creator)Posted 8/13/2012 1:31:11 PM
Well Darksiders had many varied bosses. A demon spider, a huge humanoid demon(Straga), a dragon(two actually. What kind of bosses does this game have. Any really intimidating ones?
---
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine - Humphrey Bogart - Casablanca
#13XTIZ3Posted 8/13/2012 1:35:50 PM
Alright. The fight with Samael isn't too hard. Once you learn how it works it's pretty simple. He has 2 phases I think? Can't remember for some reason.

Answers to the other questions:

1) the hardest one,: The Wailing Host in the City of the Dead
2) the best one in your oppinion and which one: War at the beginning of the game
3) the most disappointing?: None of them were really disappointing.

Final question: Which dungeon was your favourite dungeon?: The way DS2 works is a lot like skyward sword if you've played it. There's much more than the dungeons that are part of the story. There's this decent sized overworld, with a bunch of dungeon-like places throughout. I can honestly say that I enjoyed all of them. Can't pick a favorite :\
---
XBOX:XTIZ3 STEAM: XTIZ3 PSN: XTIZ3 3DS: 4425 - 1472 - 2009
#14XTIZ3Posted 8/13/2012 1:37:28 PM
Herrx posted...
Well Darksiders had many varied bosses. A demon spider, a huge humanoid demon(Straga), a dragon(two actually. What kind of bosses does this game have. Any really intimidating ones?

The Guardian (the big boss you see in the trailers) and the Wailing one are probably the most intimidating bosses.
---
#15Herrx(Topic Creator)Posted 8/13/2012 1:38:32 PM
Does Samael have a larger form than his usual self?
---
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine - Humphrey Bogart - Casablanca
#16XTIZ3Posted 8/13/2012 1:39:51 PM
XTIZ3 posted...
Alright. The fight with Samael isn't too hard. Once you learn how it works it's pretty simple. He has 2 phases I think? Can't remember for some reason.

The reason why defeating the Soul Arbiter gives you more gamerscore is because (not too sure if it's a side quest or not) there's a bunch of stuff that goes into getting to him. You have to navigate through his maze, and the hints to getting through it are scattered everywhere.

Answers to the other questions:

1) the hardest one,: The Wailing Host in the City of the Dead
2) the best one in your oppinion and which one: War at the beginning of the game
3) the most disappointing?: None of them were really disappointing.

Final question: Which dungeon was your favourite dungeon?: The way DS2 works is a lot like skyward sword if you've played it. There's much more than the dungeons that are part of the story. There's this decent sized overworld, with a bunch of dungeon-like places throughout. I can honestly say that I enjoyed all of them. Can't pick a favorite :\

---
#17Herrx(Topic Creator)Posted 8/13/2012 1:39:54 PM
Well don't you fight many different bosses?
---
#18XTIZ3Posted 8/13/2012 1:42:02 PM
Herrx posted...
Well don't you fight many different bosses?

Don't know what just happened to my last post.. Whatever. Anyway, there's quite a few bosses on the game. I'm having trouble remembering quite a few of them. Think I may have been distracted by how awesome the game was. Samael doesn't have a larger form then his usual appearance.
---
#19Slit_ZurifaPosted 8/13/2012 1:44:21 PM
Thanks for the answers. :)
Just a few more cause well I don't know yet if I will be able to purchase the game within the next time:

Samael has two phases? Does that mean that he will transform as well in his second phase like turning into a giant monster?

Also the Wailing Host looked VERY easy in that first boss fight fridays video. Just dodging his attacks by rolling and slashing...
Are there more varied, puzzle like bosses like the Guardian?

Also I hope that The Archon fight is really intense and awesome.
According to the newest trailer the angel in the chair is attacking you as well so I guess he is a boss as well.

Are there any dungeons in the Angel Realm (not on Earth which is part of the third chapter but in heaven)?

Also the Black Stone where you meet and fight Samael being the final dungeon must be giant right?

Finally who or what is the Spoul Arbiter? Defeating it earns you 30 GP so I guess it must be a long and hard boss fight!

Sorry again for the many questions, but this game is just sooo awesome. :)
#20Herrx(Topic Creator)Posted 8/13/2012 1:45:18 PM
Okay tell me then. What is the plot of the game. I mean I know Death is trying to redeem War, however what turns out to be the main conflict and what is the main antagonist agenda?
---