What does the Blade Master Talisman do?

#1_KwispYPosted 8/14/2012 7:49:40 PM
Or i suppose the more appropriate question is what does the skill "Blade Master" do?
#2CyberEvilPosted 8/14/2012 10:02:34 PM
No clue. I've left it equipped for the better part of three hours of game time now and still have no idea. Just gonna leave it on til I notice something lol.
---
Live: CyberEvil
PSN: CyberEvil-PSN
#3En Sabah NurPosted 8/14/2012 11:09:31 PM
Press Y on an item in your inventory, it'll explain what the skills do.
---
Playing - Walking Dead, Spec Ops, GR: FS, Lollipop Chainsaw, ASM, Skyrim, Starhawk, AC: Rev, Asura's Wrath, ME3, The Saboteur, Mafia 2, Wet, Ninja Blade, MAA
#4_KwispY(Topic Creator)Posted 8/15/2012 7:49:18 AM
En Sabah Nur posted...
Press Y on an item in your inventory, it'll explain what the skills do.

Most of them have some sort of lore and barely explain what the actual item does
#5En Sabah NurPosted 8/15/2012 8:34:02 AM
It doesn't explain it as clearly as it should, I definitely agree. They kind of mix in the lore, but generally you can get an item of exactly what it does. Just have to read a paragraph of crap first.
---
Playing - Walking Dead, Spec Ops, GR: FS, Lollipop Chainsaw, ASM, Skyrim, Starhawk, AC: Rev, Asura's Wrath, ME3, The Saboteur, Mafia 2, Wet, Ninja Blade, MAA
#6avalanchegeniexPosted 8/16/2012 10:43:30 AM(edited)
En Sabah Nur posted...
It doesn't explain it as clearly as it should, I definitely agree. They kind of mix in the lore, but generally you can get an item of exactly what it does. Just have to read a paragraph of crap first.

Have you gotten the Blade Master Amulet yet?

I understand what you are saying, but this specific amulet there isn't even a hint of what it does...

"Many claim that the amulet once belonged to the enigmatic warrior known as Wicked K. What is certainly true is the talisman's power - Blade Master, as the amulet came to be known possesses the knowledge and skills of a peerless warrior, a champion of a thousand duels. The amulet can impart some of this knowledge of war to its wielder."

***EDIT: this thread: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/988570-darksiders-ii/63717132
Explains what it does...pretty worthless if you ask me, but cool concept I guess.***
#7DarkGraydenPosted 8/19/2012 6:16:43 AM
I wonder if sacrificing talismans, with a special ability, to a possessed weapon will impart that ability to the weapon, like stats from other items you sacrifice. I know some won't work obviously, but it would be an interesting mechanic, and give a purpose to some talismans that only have a special ability thus taking the place of another talisman that can give you stats.
#8Phill119Posted 8/19/2012 8:38:24 AM
Sounds like an exp buff.
---
Yes, I use Wesker, get over it.
GT: CB TuffGuy
#9jchua2004Posted 8/21/2012 2:53:43 AM
equipping the blade master talisman grants access to all the moves without purchasing them
#10jagscar24Posted 8/22/2012 3:52:47 PM
jchua2004 posted...
equipping the blade master talisman grants access to all the moves without purchasing them

Yeah, I agree. I checked it out by equipping it and checking the moves list then un-equipping it and lost almost all of my moves. Its a good item to start off with so you don't have to waste any of your gilt on the moves from trainers.