What does the Blade Master Talisman do?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Darksiders II
  3. What does the Blade Master Talisman do?
3 years ago#1
Or i suppose the more appropriate question is what does the skill "Blade Master" do?
3 years ago#2
No clue. I've left it equipped for the better part of three hours of game time now and still have no idea. Just gonna leave it on til I notice something lol.
---
Live: CyberEvil
PSN: CyberEvil-PSN
3 years ago#3
Press Y on an item in your inventory, it'll explain what the skills do.
---
Playing - Walking Dead, Spec Ops, GR: FS, Lollipop Chainsaw, ASM, Skyrim, Starhawk, AC: Rev, Asura's Wrath, ME3, The Saboteur, Mafia 2, Wet, Ninja Blade, MAA
3 years ago#4
En Sabah Nur posted...
Press Y on an item in your inventory, it'll explain what the skills do.

Most of them have some sort of lore and barely explain what the actual item does
3 years ago#5
It doesn't explain it as clearly as it should, I definitely agree. They kind of mix in the lore, but generally you can get an item of exactly what it does. Just have to read a paragraph of crap first.
---
Playing - Walking Dead, Spec Ops, GR: FS, Lollipop Chainsaw, ASM, Skyrim, Starhawk, AC: Rev, Asura's Wrath, ME3, The Saboteur, Mafia 2, Wet, Ninja Blade, MAA
3 years ago#6
En Sabah Nur posted...
It doesn't explain it as clearly as it should, I definitely agree. They kind of mix in the lore, but generally you can get an item of exactly what it does. Just have to read a paragraph of crap first.

Have you gotten the Blade Master Amulet yet?

I understand what you are saying, but this specific amulet there isn't even a hint of what it does...

"Many claim that the amulet once belonged to the enigmatic warrior known as Wicked K. What is certainly true is the talisman's power - Blade Master, as the amulet came to be known possesses the knowledge and skills of a peerless warrior, a champion of a thousand duels. The amulet can impart some of this knowledge of war to its wielder."

***EDIT: this thread: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/988570-darksiders-ii/63717132
Explains what it does...pretty worthless if you ask me, but cool concept I guess.***
3 years ago#7
I wonder if sacrificing talismans, with a special ability, to a possessed weapon will impart that ability to the weapon, like stats from other items you sacrifice. I know some won't work obviously, but it would be an interesting mechanic, and give a purpose to some talismans that only have a special ability thus taking the place of another talisman that can give you stats.
3 years ago#8
Sounds like an exp buff.
---
Yes, I use Wesker, get over it.
GT: CB TuffGuy
3 years ago#9
equipping the blade master talisman grants access to all the moves without purchasing them
3 years ago#10
jchua2004 posted...
equipping the blade master talisman grants access to all the moves without purchasing them

Yeah, I agree. I checked it out by equipping it and checking the moves list then un-equipping it and lost almost all of my moves. Its a good item to start off with so you don't have to waste any of your gilt on the moves from trainers.
  1. Boards
  2. Darksiders II
  3. What does the Blade Master Talisman do?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived