Carven Stone

#1xKnightsBloodxPosted 8/16/2012 8:43:29 PM
I'm on the last item for the Shaman's quest and I'm not entirely sure what creature drops this. Any ideas?
---
I am the Dragon of Blood, the relentless prince of pain... renouncing God on his throne my blood is forever stained....
#2Sol_B4dguyPosted 8/16/2012 8:57:28 PM
Construct Sentinels. They're the floating heads in the Lost Temple. If you've already cleared it, there should be one that didn't activate with the others in the big arena. Kill it and you'll get the stone automatically.
---
*insert something witty here*
#3StaticPenguinPosted 8/16/2012 9:26:30 PM(edited)
Sol_B4dguy posted...
Construct Sentinels. They're the floating heads in the Lost Temple. If you've already cleared it, there should be one that didn't activate with the others in the big arena. Kill it and you'll get the stone automatically.

You can also get them in the shattered forge where you get the blacksmiths hammer.
---
I named him Waggleton P. Tallylicker. I never got the chance to tell him. He will be remembered. ~ Grayson Hunt
#4xKnightsBloodx(Topic Creator)Posted 8/17/2012 8:54:24 AM
I cleared the lost temple, I cleared the shattered forge and I returned to the lost temple to kill the last remaining sentinel.

Still no stone... is there any other locations or am I screwed?
---
I am the Dragon of Blood, the relentless prince of pain... renouncing God on his throne my blood is forever stained....
#5ralloszekPosted 8/19/2012 5:42:41 AM
I just did what Sol_Badguy said, killed one that didn't activate in lost temple to get my stone and finish the quest.
#6Lord of NightmaresPosted 8/19/2012 6:44:15 AM
xKnightsBloodx posted...
I cleared the lost temple, I cleared the shattered forge and I returned to the lost temple to kill the last remaining sentinel.

Still no stone... is there any other locations or am I screwed?

It's supposed to be a known bug, I encountered the exact same problem by doing the Shattered Forge first before going on to the Lost Temple.

If you recall, there's a floating head/mask in the Shattered Forge that acts as a sub-boss of sorts, and killing it kinda screws up the quest progression as it registers you as having obtained the Carven Stone even though it doesn't appear in your inventory.

Hopefully, Vigil patches this soon as I've found no way to complete the quest as a result.