Got a extra health steal?

#1IckTheFirstPosted 8/19/2012 2:51:17 PM
AnyOne got a extra weapon secondary or primary that steals health with normal attack? I'm level 16 found none that steal health.
Gammertag Earstenick
Any would be a great help
Thanks one way or the other
---
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve
#2Isaac_RedfieldPosted 8/19/2012 3:11:07 PM
I haven't found any either and I'm the same level. I've also spent an hour resetting the "epic" type chests to see if any new enchantments spawn. The only new enchantments that I started seeing after level 14 were health regen (which is very useful) and thorns. So unless it just has a super small chance to spawn, health on hit, as well as wrath on hit might just be a higher level enchantment like 20 or something.
#3leoking99Posted 8/19/2012 3:27:12 PM
This is why I wish we could create our own items. I always see items that are 'just off' of what i'm looking for. Then the item below/above it has it, but then is missing something that would make the item perfect.
#4CaliMayh3mPosted 8/19/2012 4:36:33 PM
I found a baddass +16% lifesteal per hit Purple Scythe from the Forge merchant.. its level 22. I literally have to set the controller down and go make a sandwhich to get myself killed... blew through Arbiters Maze and levels 1-50 of crucible with ease =P
---
Its a trick... get an axe.
#5themagicpainmanPosted 8/19/2012 4:37:49 PM
leoking99 posted...
This is why I wish we could create our own items. I always see items that are 'just off' of what i'm looking for. Then the item below/above it has it, but then is missing something that would make the item perfect.

That's exactly what Possessed Weapons are for though.
---
http://i.imgur.com/1hsMf.jpg
Not changing this sig until Happy Trees Maokai is released. SPREAD THE WORD PEOPLE.
#6CymerianPosted 8/19/2012 4:42:11 PM
ProTip Achidna's weapon, which is a secondary, gives your main Scythes health steal, even though it's not a part of that weapon's stat. You get the weapon during the main storyline.
---
Fanboys: I want Tales of-
Excalibur: Fool! What right do you have to want a tales game? My legend dates back to the 12th century!
#7thoriphesPosted 8/19/2012 5:06:24 PM
The secret chest in level 5 of the maze is a legendary scythe with life steal. I'm lvl 20 and still using it.
#8Phantom0708Posted 8/19/2012 8:19:01 PM
thoriphes posted...
The secret chest in level 5 of the maze is a legendary scythe with life steal. I'm lvl 20 and still using it.

It is? What level is it, I might just go find the secret chest now
---
Xbox live GT is Devilwillcry42
My name is Kanji Tatsumi, you said I like dudes, prepare to die.
#9CyberEvilPosted 8/19/2012 9:52:02 PM
It's level 15 if I recall correctly. I bought a scythe with life steal from the Maker in Tri Stone's forge towards the end of the game. Currently in NG+ waiting for a higher level possessed scythe to drop so I can make my dream scythe build. Health steal + crit chance + crit damage + Inferno + health per kill.
---
Live: CyberEvil
PSN: CyberEvil-PSN