Stuck in "The Breach" (Spoilers)

#1LimeGreenPikklePosted 8/22/2012 9:41:06 AM
So, i've awakened, destroyed,and re-awakened the "Guardian" who smashed that Emperor Ing's yellow eye to bits with his forehead, and ive made it to the tree, which sent me to the realm of the dead (or whatever the in-game name is again) and now i am in some place called "The Breach" with nothing i can see to move me forward.

So i run across that wall, grapple the knob, run and jump on the walls to the wall-crawly vines. I crawl and run over to the pole, and in both directions there are all these plates to stand on, but each plate only moves one set of spikes from the areas i seem to need to get to, but other panels are needed to be stood on, too, But i see no heavy objects, and Karn didn't follow me to this place, so i have nothing that i can see to stand on the plates while i'm not there....

Can someone aim me toward what i'm missing?
---
Myths are fun as entertainment, but are not creeds to force others to live by. BBW Artwork - limegreensquid.deviantart.com
#2LimeGreenPikkle(Topic Creator)Posted 8/22/2012 9:45:10 AM
Sorry, nevermind, i was overlooking a pretty obvious door like a moron.
---
Myths are fun as entertainment, but are not creeds to force others to live by. BBW Artwork - limegreensquid.deviantart.com
#3AddictedToXboxPosted 8/22/2012 5:04:21 PM(edited)
Do you mind revealing where said door is? I'm stuck in the Breach as well. Can't seem to find a door that isn't affected by a plate, and I do not have Soul Splitter.

UPDATE: Made it through.
---
False God! This is the end... the final turn of your Wheel!
#4LimeGreenPikkle(Topic Creator)Posted 8/23/2012 11:58:12 AM(edited)
It was in an oval-looking room with 4 doorways, one is a red door, i think, and i just did not go into the ... i think it was the East door of the room, when i was looking around and thinking i hit a dead end at both ends.
The room with the door seems to have at least one passageway that curves, (this is all memory right now, sorry for anything i may get wrong here).

I think it ended up being at the lowest section of the floor under the wooden pole that gives you the 2 options.
Unless it was closer to the "beginning" of the area, wherever that was, now...

---