stuck in foundry

#1sirgreendayPosted 8/22/2012 11:49:17 AM
I'm at the point where I just smashed the construct and opened the gate and went up the shaft. I'm at the stone but I don't see how to release it. Can someone give me a slight nudge in the right direction.

Also, what does the # next to the blue diamond shaped icon represent on the hud?
#2LordDeathkeeperPosted 8/22/2012 11:53:34 AM
The diamond...you mean your Boatman coins?
---
"I may be a fool, but I intend to be a live fool."
*Raac!*
#3sirgreenday(Topic Creator)Posted 8/22/2012 12:29:56 PM
LordDeathkeeper posted...

I don't know what they are. What are boatman coins?

They have a green curl shape when you pick them up and they increase the # next to the diamond icon on the hud. If you press lb, its right next to the total # of gold.

This game has the worst manual I've ever seen. Its like the devs assume you've played the first game and you are familiar with everything. Its frustrating.
#4ironmanmk2Posted 8/22/2012 12:33:38 PM
if its a giant blue stone just use death grip on it
#5BENDMMAFANPosted 8/22/2012 12:44:56 PM
sirgreenday posted...
LordDeathkeeper posted...

I don't know what they are. What are boatman coins?

They have a green curl shape when you pick them up and they increase the # next to the diamond icon on the hud. If you press lb, its right next to the total # of gold.

This game has the worst manual I've ever seen. Its like the devs assume you've played the first game and you are familiar with everything. Its frustrating.

Yeah those are boatman coins and you trade then to vulgrim along with some gold for random gear.
---
Now Playing: Darksiders 2, Sleeping Dogs
#6sirgreenday(Topic Creator)Posted 8/22/2012 1:17:14 PM
ironmanmk2 posted...
if its a giant blue stone just use death grip on it

That's how I got the first stone but its not working on this one. I'm as close as I can get and theres only 1 place I can possibly stand so I know I'm in the right spot.

Do you have to do anything else before grabbing the stone?
#7ironmanmk2Posted 8/22/2012 1:34:28 PM
aim at it thats what i did