Favourite secondary weapon type?

#1PhantasmplusPosted 8/23/2012 11:18:24 AM
I'm partial to the Armblades. Their ranged attack is so god damn POWERFUL and they attack fast so I can use Godfist into Rising Upper for some sweet aerial beatdowns.
---
I'll just have to get a full apology from you later.
RARITYCATCHME.
#2cheezedadadaPosted 8/23/2012 11:22:03 AM
phantasmplus posted...
I'm partial to the Armblades. Their ranged attack is so god damn POWERFUL and they attack fast so I can use Godfist into Rising Upper for some sweet aerial beatdowns.

Same here...any of the small/fast weapons are the best. The big slow weapons leave you open for damage way too much while the small & fast weapons stagger enemies like crazy and make incredible combos.

I honestly dont think there is any reason to go heavy/slow with the secondary. I prefer my Achidna's Fangs personally for the searing venom.
---
Caves: like Mcdonalds without the ball pit
#3StaticPenguinPosted 8/23/2012 11:22:03 AM
Claws.
---
I named him Waggleton P. Tallylicker. I never got the chance to tell him. He will be remembered. ~ Grayson Hunt
#4MetaIGearRexPosted 8/23/2012 11:28:16 AM(edited)
I really like those quick-hitting weapon types, great for critical chance type weapons.

Ultimately I stick with something heavy. My crit chances are at 50+%, when I mix in the hammer and it crits, I do well over 10,000 damage. Without kicking off unstoppable.

If you mix heavy attacks with scythe attacks their hit rate goes way up.
#5RetneugPosted 8/23/2012 11:33:46 AM
Hammers/Axes/Glaives.

I always get carried away with my combos when I use smaller weapon types, and end up not dodging in time. They're great with crit chance buffs, though.
---
I post to amuse myself.
The resulting amusement of anyone else is purely coincidental.
#6Alien ManPosted 8/23/2012 12:02:42 PM
The heavy weapons, the scythes seem fast enough for me so I appreciate having a slightly slower but wider area of damage weapons.
---
What now...?
#7JainayPosted 8/23/2012 4:13:02 PM
Right now, Achidnas fangs. Have had them equipped since I got them, and I'm at the end of the game now.
#8HellBenderPosted 8/23/2012 4:25:28 PM
I like my hammer Aftermath. Seems kind of pointless when i got it though having already beat the game twice.
#9JuggernaughtyPosted 8/23/2012 4:33:39 PM
Armblades. Ranged attack against foes way higher level than me has enabled me to beat stuff I wouldn't normally be able to.
---
To be continued...
#10DarkHerosPosted 8/23/2012 6:06:06 PM
Right now I'm loving my axe...getting 7-10k crits w/o unstoppable is great. I would like to find a pair of armblades too just to try them out.
---
Get yourself a Dragonite!
White FC: 1593 1503 2103